Map is a group of some of the tricks found here and other places. I use it as a way to remember those info_notnull tricks. Please give it a look
and email if I missed something good.
Sounds Cool - Will Check Out L8R
Maybe it is my winrar, but I get a corrupted file.
That download seems unbelievably slow, can you put it on shub-hub or something? It stalls at 1% here repeatedly.
I dont know how usefull it will be, the toggleble trigger_multiple could be a usefull reference. Also the pentegram of lightning - I had a look at the map file in notepad, and it didnt really make sense to me how you managed to get all of the correct angles for each lightning bolt, but I'll have a look at it later again!!
Good idea. Comments:
- can you make all doors wait -1 or remove them?
- can you use a uniform texture theme?
- func_train message is misplaced
- could you make the messages more descriptive?
- perhaps use floor switches, those posts are a bit in the way.
- perhaps add breakables?
- add Than's moving floor gun turrets?
- add glass?
- make trigger_multiple and triggered lights more obvious?
- add monsters dropping guns, or alternate ammo
Quoth demystifies many of those things, luckily, like respawning items, custom traps, and hordespawn. Plus more nice things. No moving water or statues though.