News | Forum | People | FAQ | Links | Search | Register | Log in
SM120: The Facial Expression Dogs Have While Taking A Crap
3 maps by generic and Trinca:
Trinca prepared a small Shambler carnage for his son, and a medieval warehouse; generic goes for a space map with pipes.

Screenshots:
http://www.quaddicted.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_details/gid,931/Itemid,60/
Download:
http://www.quaddicted.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid,931/Itemid,60/

thks good generic save the week... great map!!! i wasn�t inspired this week :| was at home all week with my kid sick :/ 

trinca1: strongly competing with your very first speedmap. i can't decide which one sucks more - i hope at least your son liked it. :D
trinca2: ok. didn't you say something about a func_train, though?

generic: very short, but nice and clean design as usual.

my map wasn't supposed to be. maybe i'll hand it in for the next pack... 
Yay 
sm120_generic in eleven seconds
http://www.suspenlute.com/01/tu_011.dem

fun map 
Negike 
rude 
Dr3w 
sorry 

trinca kiss neg!ke on is face! :) 
??? 
This speedmapping sessions theme was the expression on a dogs face when it takes a shit? I don't see any evidence of that in the maps.

BOOOO! 

is becouse my two maps are two bad :| at least shit part...ehheh the dogs dont know :) 

or rather because my po(ath)etic linguistic proficiency is unable to cope with finding captions for packs that don't follow a unified theme... 

Trinca scrach neg|ke ball�s to make him laught :p 
Ok, That Goes To Far. 
go map! 
Not To Interrupt, But... 
I thought the title was very Zen :) and that the theme was "Coagula-pipe Thingy," hence my map looking the way it does.

It's too bad that Neg!ke didn't make anything this week :( and that there seems to be an utter lack of comments on these maps lately >:{

I am looking forward to giving Trinca's maps a whirl and will be back with comments, for real :) 
Piece Of Quake 
Trinca1: your son needs a new mouse, his left button seems to be stuck !? a bit over the top but ok.

Trinca2: nice grunt pwnage, but otherwise kinda bleh (everyone loves crates though :)

Generic: very nice architecture, but gameplay could have been more intense (the two shambs and vore part was shoot hide shoot hide shoot..)

Thanks & keep it up ! 
Sielwolf... 
Cheers to you for your comments. I will try to focus more on gameplay next time -- I got too carried away building brushes this time :)

Trinca1 -- Your son must be better at Quake than me because I would need another Pent and loads more ammo to finish this one :)

Trinca2 -- I liked the texture combo on the walls and the shambler combat in the open area. The vores weren't really used effectively -- put them in open areas so you have to strafe around them -- but plowing through all of those grunts was fun :) Also, if you going to put in a crate that says "explosives," it should probably explode :) 
P.S. Fern... 
Thanks for the cool demo! 
Thanks 
Thanks... that is all. 
Post A Reply:
Name:
Title:
Body:
exclamation
idea
flame
noflame
error
skull
beer
moon
pent
rocket
sheep
pacman
pig
cheese
worldcraft
gauntlet
crate
pitfall
pimp
smile
cool
sad
frown
oi
yay
tongue
evil
wink
neutral
q1
q2
q3
ut
hl
cs
doom
dkt
serious
cube
Website copyright © 2002-2017 John Fitzgibbons. All posts are copyright their respective authors.