News | Forum | People | FAQ | Links | Search | Register | Log in
Quad Released
After screwing around with the Cube source I've released a little mod I like to call Quad. It includes 2 new mp modes, 3 new sp modes, and a variety of other little changes, features and hacks.

Screenshots, download and source are all at:
http://www.cursesandepithets.com/cube/quad/
Quad 
is seriously a fun mod. I playtested it and gave it my thumbs-ups! 
Agh 
the link gives me an error 
*sigh* 
Globat is being a dick. Anyone willing to play mirror for a week for me? 
O_o 
The link is dead ... 
I Can Mirror 
Don't hold your breath, but I'll have a go at uploading tonight (UK time) and post the link here if no-one else has got there before me :) 
No, I Can't Mirror 
I've discovered when I went to get my ISP's FTP login, that there are no webspace updates allowed for 6 weeks due to 'maintenance'.

Any other takers? 
Blatant CnP Job From Cube Forums 
I tried it...and I liked it.

I found the Ogro Hunter a little unsatisfying; it seemed a bit pointless, except for the 'with a vengeance' version, which at least provided an identifiable challenge/opponent.

However, Rocket Bounce r0x0red big style!

Even just playing with a local server and two clients connected (kind of a turn-based cube), it was great fun and I imagine you could have a real blast with this online.

/me wonders if there is a master server running

Gib Collector was good, but perhaps slightly less innovative than Rocket Bounce; again without playing online, this is difficult to judge. I certainly looked like fun, though.

Three cheers to Pushplay for producing a high quality, finished, apparently bug-free mod with no fuss or nonsense.

Can't miss an opportunity to freely p1mp the Cube community ;)

http://wouter.fov120.com/cube/forum.php4 
Ok, The Site Seems To Be Back At Full Speed 
Hopefully that'll be the end of that nonsense. 
I just released a special non-crashing verison of Quad. Anyone with the old one probably should update. 
Ha ! 
good screenshots ! 
Post A Reply:
Name:
Title:
Body:
exclamation
idea
flame
noflame
error
skull
beer
moon
pent
rocket
sheep
pacman
pig
cheese
worldcraft
gauntlet
crate
pitfall
pimp
smile
cool
sad
frown
oi
yay
tongue
evil
wink
neutral
q1
q2
q3
ut
hl
cs
doom
dkt
serious
cube
Website copyright © 2002-2017 John Fitzgibbons. All posts are copyright their respective authors.