News | Forum | People | FAQ | Links | Search | Register | Log in
6 For March At ..::LvL
A fresh 1/2 dozen have just gone up on ..::LvL. In this update you will find a few winners, a few re-makes of UT maps and one release that is ... um ... not as good as the others.

* chlorophyl by acid, blemish, ekse - DM/Tourney 2-4 player
* Hipertrofia by ShadoW - DM/Tourney 2-4 player,
* Raeuber Hotzeplotz is in the House by Meisterlampe - DM/Tourney/TeamDM 2-6 player
* Bloodflowers by Speaker - DM/TeamDM 3-8 player
* Curse of the Liandri by Speaker - DM/TeamDM 4-6 player
* blueray by Bret C. Sheppard - DM 3-10 player

30 second videos and 360 degree panoramas for all releases are available.

..::LvL : http://lvlworld.com/
Weird 
If I click on a screenshot, the screenshot "window" loads, then it loads the homepage, then it flickers back to the screenshots. Takes up to 10 seconds.

Screenshots are generally very slow to load. I seem to get only 30 Kilobytes/s. But that is your host apparently.

No maps for me in this bunch. :) 

Forgot: Opera 9.64, Build 2480 on Debian Squeeze with both cookies and Javascript enabled for lvlworld.com.

Also it is kinda creepy to see last year's april fool on the frontpage :P 
Opera Issue 
Thanks for the bug report Spirit. I have not test on Opera above 9.50 (on FreeBSD or Windows) for a while.

There is a known issue that sounds a lot like the one you have reported. If you use the 'open in a new tab' option to view a screenshot. I'm hoping to get some time to look into this soon. For now, just don't open in a new tab and the problem will not be there :] 
Heh 
I hope you did change something because now it is gone. I would have no clue what might have caused it otherwise. It was not with tabs, just normal usage. 
Post A Reply:
Name:
Title:
Body:
exclamation
idea
flame
noflame
error
skull
beer
moon
pent
rocket
sheep
pacman
pig
cheese
worldcraft
gauntlet
crate
pitfall
pimp
smile
cool
sad
frown
oi
yay
tongue
evil
wink
neutral
q1
q2
q3
ut
hl
cs
doom
dkt
serious
cube
Website copyright © 2002-2017 John Fitzgibbons. All posts are copyright their respective authors.