News | Forum | People | FAQ | Links | Search | Register | Log in
Classic FPS On Modern Computers Guide
Wolfenstein 3D, Doom, Heretic, Hexen High Resolution Texture, Model, Music Packs and User-Made Episodes.

http://www-personal.umich.edu/~jimw/ClassicFPS/

Support files for playing these Classic FPS DOS Games on Modern Computers - You must provide your own Commericial data files, wl6 and sod for Wolf3d and Spear of Destiny, wad for Doom Series, Heretic and Hexen
Doom 64 
Doomsday186+Doom64+SuperJDRP
Doom 64 -
The Absolution + Outcast + Redemption Denied
is absolutely amazing, this is the first time I have played it.
(you'll need at least DOOM2.WAD to play Doom64) 
Nice 
I have dabbed Absolution before, but didn't give it a serious try. Maybe I should sit down and try it again.

On www.doomworld.com forum Kaiser posted his own PC port of Doom64, which is called "Doom64 EX" and is different from Absolution and requires a N64 rom of Doom64. Maybe you haven't tried it, as I didn't see it posted on your website.

Kaiser's post is here:
http://www.doomworld.com/vb/wads-mods/43665-doom64-ex-feedback-build-now-at-v1-1c/ 
Kaiser's Post 
Thanks for the Link. I uploaded a download mirror "Doom64_EX.zip" and put up a link to the Forum. I have some other ADs by Kaiser configured for gzDoom which I will upload. I have been a fan of his Work for a long time. Thanks again, I am always on the look out for great user-made Adventures! 

Doom 64 -
The Absolution + Outcast + Redemption Denied
is absolutely amazing

what does this sentence mean? 

I think that would be a wad combo :D 
Post A Reply:
Name:
Title:
Body:
exclamation
idea
flame
noflame
error
skull
beer
moon
pent
rocket
sheep
pacman
pig
cheese
worldcraft
gauntlet
crate
pitfall
pimp
smile
cool
sad
frown
oi
yay
tongue
evil
wink
neutral
q1
q2
q3
ut
hl
cs
doom
dkt
serious
cube
Website copyright © 2002-2017 John Fitzgibbons. All posts are copyright their respective authors.