News | Forum | People | FAQ | Links | Search | Register | Log in
..::LvL - And The Winner Is ...
Wow, what a month at ..::LvL. First up is the winner of the ..::LvL Experimental Single Player Comp, D-Meat. Then we have another two maps that are well worth checking, Corrosion from Phantazm11 and Null And Void by fKd.

* Lo sota Olt by D-Meat - Experimental Single player
* Corrosion by Phantazm11 - DM/TeamDM/Clan Arena 4-10 player
* Null And Void by fKd - Space DM/Tourney/TeamDM 2-4 player,
* Fagment by KOHTPA - DM/Tourney/TeamDM 2-4 player
* Beneath the Waves by Wakey - DM/Tourney 2-6 player
* Sod Style (2) by Ney - Excessive Plus CTF 2-6 player

30 second videos for the first 4 maps and 360 degree panoramas for all releases.

I would just like the thank the judges of the ..::LvL Experimental Single Player Comp - Bliccer, Anthem and Morbus for their support and great feedback on the comp.

And to finish up, congratulations to D-Meat. Lets hope the next comp gets a few more entries :]

..::LvL - http://lvlworld.com/
STALKER C.O.P. Screenshot! 
http://lvlworld.com/review.php?id=2088

Or possibly GTA but with no vehicles.

Or Sickbase lol 
At Least 2 Great Maps 
If you don't have Corrosion yet go download it now. And even though I'm not at all a fan of space floaters I strongly recommend to grab Null And Void, too.

I didn't try the others yet so they could be great as well. :) 
Corrosion 
is a great map.

And fkd hasnt done any wrong yet so picked up his space map too.

Now I need to find my q3 cd :) 
Will Have To Play ... 
The single player map by D-Meat and the Krichevo Town map. I very curious about the former, and the latter looks amazing. I have to try the Q3 Pacman map too (yeah not part of the news, but I've got to try that one).

Once I play D-Meat's map, I'll post feedback. I'm very curious. 

Also curious about the singleplayer map. 

it's maps like corrosion and null and void that keep q3 on my hdd. :) 
Cheers Ppl 
just a quick thanks for downloading and playing the maps, happy holidays and all that shit. gg 
Finally Got Around To Playing The D-Meat's SP Map 
It's nice. Not as epic as Sock's map - it's actually very short, but also has two routes - and also less frustrating if one is not into puzzles. And it even has some mild action (a bot in one area). Oh, and it looks good. GG D-Meat. 
Post A Reply:
Name:
Title:
Body:
exclamation
idea
flame
noflame
error
skull
beer
moon
pent
rocket
sheep
pacman
pig
cheese
worldcraft
gauntlet
crate
pitfall
pimp
smile
cool
sad
frown
oi
yay
tongue
evil
wink
neutral
q1
q2
q3
ut
hl
cs
doom
dkt
serious
cube
Website copyright © 2002-2017 John Fitzgibbons. All posts are copyright their respective authors.