I Feel So Alone In My Thread
Ctrl+F5 on http://shrinker.beyond-veils.de/projects/IterationX/Microbrush3/
to see the new version (2015-12-08).
* Fixed an undo/redo-related crash when closing a world or the editor
* Added logging for the modeling tools - you now get live feedback on deltas, dimensions, counts, etc.
* Extended the help system (comes up when you press F1 while hovering over a window, then rightclick on something) to display relevant currently bound shortcuts (main menu and Mb3 tools)
* Deleting the selection set 1/2 is now properly undoable
* Help messages and error messages are now displayed in the log even if the respective plugin is deactivated in the log
* Modal tools are now canceled by nonmodal tools, too (e.g. making a box is canceled when deleting the selection)
* The main menu now has a button explaining the not so obvious window controls
* For better performance, the brush shader is now reused when a world is closed and then a new world created or opened
* Extended the FAQ a bit
* Bound opening a .mb3txt file to Ctrl+O (you can change that stuff in config.cfg)
* Bound opening the toolbar to F10 (horizontal) and Shift+F10 (vertical)