Version 1.1.0 Release Candidate 1
Here's progs_dump devkit RC1
This release is for testing and feedback.
Screenshot from pd_zombies sample map.
Screenshot from pd_ladders sample map.
There's a bit more work for me to do for the final. Here's a partial list:
1. New Start map
2. Complete pd_void sample map
3. Add func_rotate (Hipnotic)
4. Add dropping box code (RennyC)
5. Add fading light styles (c0burn)
6. Finish breakable sound effects
7. Add skins to debris.mdl
8. Complete manual
9. Address any show stopping bugs
10. Test in various engines.
Make sure and read the manual. Many of your questions should be answered there or in the sample maps.
Here's a dump of the changelog:
* Added reset_items key to worldspawn entity; resets players items on map load (no need for Rune hacks for custom start maps!)
* Added classnames to "bonus item fell out of level" and "monster stuck in wall" errors when developer is set to 1.
* Add entities for Thunder, Water and Sky sounds. Use these when you want to hand place these instead of having VIS.exe add them automatically.
* Fixed door unlock sound not playing (id software bug)
* Added ladders
* Added breakables
* Added spawn_angry key/value for use with Trigger Spawned monsters
* Added meat_shower (regular or large, triggerable, silent or random gib sounds)
* Added trigger_void
* Added trigger_shake (earthquake)
* Renamed dtsounds.qc to dtmisc.qc
* Added deadstuff entities
* Added ritem (items respawn)
* Added trigger spawning to items
* Added items suspended flag
* Fixed trigger_ladder conflict with trigger_setgravity
* Revised FGDs
* Added pain_target and pain_threshold
* Added func_togglewall, func_counter, func_oncount and func_particlefield from Hipnotic
* Added pd_ladders test level
* Fixed H_MEGA respawn bug
* Added pd_zombies and pd_meat maps
* Added Persistent Key behavior (cnt = 1) to func_door and trigger_usekey
* Added candle.mdl from Rogue and light_candle qc from Honey