News | Forum | People | FAQ | Links | Search | Register | Log in
#tf / Func_qmap BEEF Thread.
Inspired by Scampie who has more beef going than the average American "lite" breakfast =).

So let's have it out here...

Scampie vs. Xen

Scampie vs. ProdXL

Maj vs. ProdXL

(actually most people vs. ProdXL)

Wrath vs. Everyone

Grindspire vs. someone it seems

Me vs. Speedy occasionally

Mod-makers vs. well they just look like a right bunch of knobs anyway.

etc.
First | Previous | Next | Last

shambler... you're a cunt 
I Know. But I'm Func's Cunt :P 

void () func_cunt =
{
func_wall ();
self.touch = SpawnBlood;
Qc Humor 

Alright Who Emailed Me With This 
You are a highly arrogant narcissist with years of experience in all aspects of hypocrisy and slander, trumpeting self-righteous opinions as loudly as possible to those who are susceptible, and working without any sign of empathy against those you deem unworthy of existence.

From someone using an anon email account. I'm pretty sure it was someone from here. 

At least to me, you don't seem to be like that.

And from my real life experiences, people who says stuff like "you need to be more empathic" actually wants us to lower our emotional defenses so we can be easier to manipulate.

I know people outside of here who really fits that description, and your attitude isn't even close to theirs. 
I Got Such An Email Too 
Right after TB2 was released. I have a strong suspicion as to the sender, but I won‘t voice it here without proof. But yes, it‘s someone from here. 
LOL. 
I predict this email will go to, say, metlslime, too. Trying to think of anyone else who LESS deserves that sort of nonsense. Still, top bantz. 

This fucking community, man, I swear 

This fucking community, man, I swear 

Fucking double tap 

Now I want an email - it seems like a rite of passage. "You're not a true func_msgboard user until you've gotten anonymous hatemail too."

I suppose I have to actually contribute something for that to happen... 

The real challenge for that of course is that they'd have to find out what my email actually is first... 
I'm Honored 
https://i.imgur.com/0j3QgBP.jpg

Now I have to remember where I've left my email - was it in a readme? If so, which of the three people in the whole world who read quake map readmes actually sends these emails? 
ROFL 

i got repus'(who the sm180 map pack was made for) email from a 10+ year old readme.

basically ur fukd fer life m8. gotta change emails now! :D 

Soooo... mukor is a readme-reader... the plot thickens 
Yeah 
That's how I assumed it was someone from here because I can only think that he got my email via quake map readme. Certainly doesn't exist anywhere else on the internets to my knowledge.

Someone with long-standing beef. Can't think of anything I've done recently, other than some very gentle and pretty reasonable piss-taking in that Amid Evil thread. 
@Prichard And @Kinn 
You both posted in the Quakeulf (Quake 2) meltdown thread. Not saying this is the person who sent the emails but it's a recent episode and one common thread. 

Doubtful. Kinn's comment in there was quite irrelevant and wasn't even directed at the guy. 
I Agree It's A Stretch 
EOM 
Let‘s Not Accuse Ppl Without Proof? 

Of Course, More Of A Curiosity 
I acknowledged it was a stretch and I doubt it was the person I mentioned because of the language used... but who doesn't love a good mystery? 

I am 99999% sure that my email was a joke email. But if someone is mad at me over forum drama, more power to 'em I guess lol 

Bumping this thread, as it seems like certain individual(s) are in need for a deep cathartic release. 

referring to yourself in the third person is really strange, otp [178.235.146.77]. 
What If OTP Is The Anon 
think about it, displaying his IP to throw us off his scent, as well as the excessive interest and virtue-signalling he's displaying over all this.

looks like over-compensation to me!

you've been rumbled dude 

:qthink: af famalam 
Definitely Trinca 

This "lol, mappers are too stupid to lit stuff in their own maps" thing has to stop. 
Mankrip. 
Bit of advice.

It's never, ever worth it to debate anything with mh.

The man is "lalala I can't hear you" incarnate.

Just ignore him, or laugh at him if he keeps posting inane asspulls. 

It's never, ever worth it to debate anything with [INSERT NAME].

Especially if turn a debate or point of view into ad-hominem? 
no, that wasn't me 

Hey Metlslime can you get rid of the ability to post anonymously so we don't have trolls running around and shit k thx 

Gtfo out the beef thread crying to metlslime 
1 Post Not Shown On This Page Because It Was Spam 
Ww 
Don't you have anything better to do with your life than trolling people who are fuckin' trying to abide by the forum's rules?

Pathetic. 

The good old have you got nothing better to do than telling me to fuck off.. No, I haven't. Fuck off 
Whatevs. Remain Pathetic, Then... 

PRITCHARD has joined the beef.

Mugwump, you should probably just shut up lmao. Maybe people would care and 'abide by the forum's rules' if an actual moderator showed up. As it is, you just look like fool trying to bully around other people for... fun, i guess? I'm really not sure what you get out of this, other than perhaps a misguided feeling of satisfaction when you push people around vigilante-style? 

Remain Pathetic... 
Xflbfqjqbhmn 
trying to bully around other people
Uhhh... what?
when you push people around vigilante-style
Double-what?!

Did you even care to read what happened or did you just jump in for the fun of it? 
I Mean, It Is Pretty Funny, But... 
I have receipts...
Pushing people around like a moderator (When you aren't one):
http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=61611&start=18&end=18
http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=1&start=30514&end=30514
http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=1&start=30518&end=30518

being a bully and an ass:
http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=1&start=30520&end=30520
http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=1&start=30523&end=30523
http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=16069&start=351&end=351
http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=16069&start=353&end=353

Some of these are 'less bad' than others, and other people involved have said 'worse' than that, but you asked if I'd read up on the beef so far and I decided the easiest way to do that was to demonstrate your own inability to read. 
Fail 
First 3 links: read again. There was no pushing people around whatsoever in these posts. Also, what does my comment to mfx have to do with any of this shit?

Last 4: those are the direct consequences of ww's own attitude. I'd appreciate if you didn't pin it on me, thanks. 

Should just link to all of mugwumps posts when he's responding to someone. It'll be 50/50 whether or not he's been an ass, or at least coming off as one. The winky faces and constant "..." is what triggered me. I don't think he's a bully tho, just annoying. 
I'm Only An Ass When Responding To An Ass. 
Might want to ponder that.

;)

Ok, Here's a simple question for you Mugwump. Are you a moderator or admin on func_msgboard?

If the answer is yes, then feel free to tell people like mfx where they should put their posts - in fact, why not move it yourself, since you have moderation tools?

If the answer is no, why tell someone where to post? You are not in a position of authority over anyone, and pressuring them to leave a thread or post elsewhere isn't your job. Hence "pushing people around" and "vigilante".

Also, how is "ww triggered me, I must therefore respond likewise" a good excuse? That's like saying it's okay to steal someone's lunch because they stole yours. Two wrongs don't make a right... 
My Two Cents 
Well, I think it was respectful of Mugwump toward vicpas (the author of the "RTCW - Age of Horror" thread) to suggest moving the off-course discussion away from vicpas's thread. Why should you have to be a moderator to suggest moving discussion elsewhere out of respect toward the OP? And I don't think his suggestion was written in a rude manner:

Guys, if you want to continue this discussion, let's move it to GA, shall we? It has nothing to do in a RTCW post.

I'd also like to address this quote from Pritchard:

Also, how is "ww triggered me, I must therefore respond likewise" a good excuse? That's like saying it's okay to steal someone's lunch because they stole yours. Two wrongs don't make a right...

You're right Pritchard, but I think kwenan and ww should also be scolded, for acting upon their anger when they were triggered by Mugwump's tone. If Mugwump's tone (the ;) and ... symbols) triggers you, there are more civilized ways to find out whether he was indeed being rude, or if there's simply just been a classic misinterpretation of text-trasmitted communication that may have just made Mugwump's text seem rude. I think you guys ganging up on him while leaving kwenan and ww unaccounted for is unfair and bully behavior.

And actually, I've been feeling partially to blame for this whole thing, because I myself was steering the discussion away from vicpas's "Age of Horror" level pack in the thread. And for that, I'm sorry. 

Nothing ever happens in a vacuum, so there's definitely blame to be laid at the feet of everyone involved to some degree. However the point I was trying to demonstrate was specifically addressed towards Mugwump, as he had become the most inflammatory person at that point.
There's less (but still something) to be said about ww's behavior, or yours and mine in comparison, and the topic of the conversation quickly focused on Mugwump's tendency to interject in ways that bothered other users.

As respectful to vicpas as Mugwump could be said to have been, it wasn't his place to make those suggestions, and it rubbed people the wrong way. I would say that getting so annoyed about someone suggesting that you're being offtopic that you start beef is a bit much, but beef was met with beef and so on and so on.

(by the way, I wouldn't bother being overly sincere about any of this... simply because this really shouldn't be a big deal...) 
Alright, I'll Play Ball 
Are you a moderator or admin on func_msgboard?
No, but I remember my early days on this board, when I was guilty of indulging in ongoing OT and got repeatedly scolded for it. I've learned my lesson and now, whenever an OT that I have participated in (I've just checked and I'm not the instigator after all, I only replied to Esrael - blame him! lol) drags on a little too much, I ask the people involved to move to GA. How is that a bad thing? And about it not being my place, let me tell you that I've been congratulated for it several times by historical figures of Func_ like Baker.

tell people like mfx where they should put their posts
Can't you tell the difference between an order and a question?

pressuring them to leave a thread or post elsewhere
Again with this? How can you possibly infer pressure from the suggestion Esrael quoted (and adequately analyzed) in #362?

Also, how is "ww triggered me, I must therefore respond likewise" a good excuse?
It's not an excuse, it's an explanation. I'm certainly not a diplomat and I tend to act like a mirror and give people a taste of their own medicine. If they're cool, I'm cool but if they act like jerks, gloves are off. And I most certainly don't have to give excuses for it while the jerks keep on jerking like if I was to blame. You don't want me to bother you, then don't piss me off with bullshit, plain and simple (not you Pritchard, I'm using the generic "you" here).

Lastly, on what planet exactly is a fuckin' wink considered rude?! Tone is precisely why emoticons were invented, and if someone mistakes benevolence/kindness/playfulness for rudeness, they seriously need to reassess their communication chops. Similarly, 3 dots usually imply a continuation to a story or a conclusion to be drawn. Not rude either. 
Erratum 
benevolence/kindness/playfulness
Sorry, I meant benevolence/friendliness/playfulness. 

I haven't been on the board for very long, and even I have seen quite a few cases like (new) people posting beta maps somewhere else than the "Screenshots & Betas" thread, for example.

Then, people (who weren't moderators, if I recall correctly) would advice the posters to post their maps in the betas thread in the future and inform them that they'll move over to the betas thread to give their feedback. Nobody made a fuss about it back then, so why should they now?

Maybe because winks and emoticons like :D CAN be interpreted as sarcastic and passive aggressive signs over the Internet. Just shows how important non-verbal communication is, it seems. 

Okay this beef shit is fucking retarded. I insincerely apologize for been a shithead and telling you to fuck off. That will have to do. There isn't anything else to bang on about so we'll just call it a win for me. 
Ww 
I love how you can squeeze a "sincere" apology with (emoticon-free) passive-aggressiveness in only 3 lines... Couldn't you just leave it at the hatchet burial? I would have gladly accepted (I don't enjoy conflict) but that last bit just ruined your so-called sincerity big time!

And yes, you're right, it is retarded. 
Seems Ww Took Pritchard's Advice To Heart 
Pritchard:
(by the way, I wouldn't bother being overly sincere about any of this... simply because this really shouldn't be a big deal...)

ww:
I insincerely apologize...

Deduction: ww agrees that this isn't a big deal.

I should become a detective. B) 
Everyone Shut The Fuck Up 
Or I'll get my tits out. 

No, not that; anything but that! D: We'll be good, we'll be good! 

vore tits or gtfo 
So Much Butthurt 
lamest beef ever 
Right It's Time!! 
Quake Crapawards 2018

Nominees:
(in no particular order, yet....)

1. Spirit for being a humourless prick with a stick up his arse

2. OTP for beefing everyone and everything.

3. Dumptruck DS for being an anti-free-speech scene-splitting fascist

4. Shambler for being a foul -mouthed child

5. LavaCroft for drama-leaving #tf

6. Killes for reappearing full stop

7. Negke for watching every single one of my mapping streams but not joining #tf

8. Metlslime for refusing to upgrade func_ to any form of useful functionality

9. Tddaz for playing Dusk, abandoning customgamer, and giving #tf into the hands of a moron

10. [The ever popular people's nomination - submit below]

So please post your top 3 votes, including your personal nomination if suitable below. Then in a couple of weeks time we can celebrate that although 90% of people here are utter twats, some are bigger, flappier twats than others :) 
Sleepwalkr 
For lowering the barrier to entry too much and letting us have a scale tool

Then #2 and some more #2

:----) 
Poor Daz 
dusk wouldnt be that bad if it had a solid visual style. the map structures are actually good. 
10. Bloughsburg 
for leaving the Quake scene. 
Yeah. 
SleepwalkR for allowing sub-integer grid sizes and thus allowing me to make appalling and disgusting botch jobs. 
Why Are 1 And 9 On The List 
If they're not even in the community anymore?

Anyhow I vote 2, 4, and ionous for 10, not that I have any beef with him, but I think he'd find receiving a Quake Crapaward funny. 
Scale Tool Was Added By Ericw Tho 

Aye Vote 6,6 & 6 Thank You 

I Nominate Arceee 
For not finishing ter shibboleth and getting frustrated with it.

And then I nominate myself for thinking everyone has to enjoy my work and any criticism is a personal attack against me. 

Also. 
I was actually wondering when the moronic "community split" debuckle would spill over to func, since there's some air to be cleared in this regard, and boy oh boy does it happen to be in the beef thread no less.

If you move back to earlier this year, you probably won't even remember this wholly unremarkable former #terrafusion poster, whose entire claim to fame have been two middling maps and reactionary alt-right responses to anything criticising the sentient fatberg at 1600 Penn Ave. You won't remember because they haven't actually been there in many months - after trying to "embed myself in the func/tf community" they realised that they "just don't fit in there". Of course this has nothing to do with being called out on being a stupid trump cocksucker.

Those quotes actually come from the Trenchbroom discord server, where this refugee from #tf sought asylum. It didn't take long for them to try to "embed" themselves in that place either, with pretty hilarious results, such as telling people to google it when they asked for easily available links, or calling first-time-mappers' WIP editor shots ugly. A great way to keep people interested in mapping for Quake if I ever saw one.

So about a month or so in, this ex-terrafuser has firmly "embedded" themselves in the TB server, and has apparently brought a lot of friends with them, a fact that has not gone unnoticed at #tf, with others remarking how the average age seems to have apparently dropped to 13. (A number vastly inflated by Dumptruck's mere presence.) All the while, our nameless Byronic Hero laments the fact that despite their herculean efforts, the nasty skanks at #tf rejected their courtship and advances. Soon they're even joined by another dropout with an attitude.

This merry paradise continues until early July, which is when the Trenchbroom discord gets "raided" by somebody our ex-terrafuser seems to know personally. Apparently this is how Generation Z likes to spend their summer, so maybe the end of our world is actually warranted. After this terrible and earth shattering event, wherein dozens of people received a tiny notification in their browser tabs, this person and their new partner in crime seem to actively pursue moderator privileges on #trenchbroom - which, incidentally, were previously denied to another poster, since SleepwalkR said there's no need to moderate the channel - due to the virtue of "being around a lot".

Now imagine we live in an alternate universe where that happened. This friendly guy was already treating themselves as some sort of authority on #trenchbroom, despite their limited-at-best experience. Assume they were trusted with actual moderator powers (which imply not only control, but also a degree of trust and community "status", Killes I am putting that word in quotes specifically for you, HTH) there, while still talking nonsense about "the quakedads" on func and tf.

Is that not the instant recipe for a community split between #trenchbroom and func?? It definitely was to me. This was potentially a real problem, because dumptruck's mapping tutorials were rapidly gaining popularity, and each and every one of them featured a link to the trenchbroom discord, which became debased with time.

So that same day, I pitched the idea of hosting a new server to dumptruck, as a kind of "neutral zone" between #tf and #trenchbroom. He agreed that a more reasonable discussion server should exist, and almost 6 months later, here we are! 367 members, making it the largest Quake mapping oriented discord in existence. And practically everybody is happy with it, save for 2 or 3 tf regulars who break out in cold sweat when seeing the server rules such as "Be kind and respectful to others" and "Act in a professional manner".

And our self-exiled jizzstain? I actually joined #trenchbroom a couple weeks later and started hanging out, the mere notion on which caused them to shrivel up like a cock in the cold and disappear. "otp claims another victim", yells out a func poster who prefers to stay anonymous! ":grin: yeah dude is cucked af. lmao", cries out another!

Hope you enjoyed the story of how the Quake Mapping Discord not only didn't cause a community split, but actually prevented one! 
Therefore. 
If you decide to actually and unironically vote for 3...

...you actually mean to vote for 2 instead! 
Tl:dr Otp 
Anyway, was hoping I'd be on Omnishambles' list. I suppose I'll have to try harder. 
Nt 
Write in for Scampie. If not him then bler for sure. 

I vote for everyone cause i hate you all. You soulless heathens 
Coolstorybro. 
Apart from the bit about it being cool, and the idea that anyone would read it.

And not saying out right it was Mariteaux. 
Literally Who 

#390 Not You Def 
my vote is tronyn, he is just teasin nowadays. 
I'm onto you. 

whose entire claim to fame have been two middling maps

and that's claim from some random polisschsshg boy
who yet to release a single mop, thats -

you know what you are 

That Same Ole Girl, Who's Started To Crying For Metl Deciding To Rem 
ove the ip adrisk

the same old shit who started to whine when i started to impersonate his pocking otr letters 
Crying? 
I literally said "thanks metl", you fucking idiot! 
Rofl 

Fuck Yo 
[178.235.146.77]

thts ext nums std pp
after \the metl dissn\

fok you 
Coolstorybro2. 
Now who are you voting for?? 
ифсшсфддн 
црщ еру нщг фку 
AHDSSIBH 
bjjc 
отр пшекская наркошка 
ты и так загубила дохера проэктов

иди в джопы 
Liked When Teh Randope Peelesh 
dork 

Tu es plus bête qu'un putain de mouton. Je suis content que ta femme t'ait quitté, triste sac de merde. 
Tu Es 
хуес,

отр -соосни , соосни 
отр 
тупо заткнулса,

потому-что - отр, просто тупое - гавно, это очевидно 
Ain't Found A Way To Kill Me Yet 

Now who are you voting for??

basically, you're effing ok, after teh kinn attaking 
I've Found The Otr Grave 
welp

yep? it's on the otr plain place

it's still theeree 
до дна 

Point Well Made. 
GGWP Spy. 

[22] new posts

Came in expecting spicy beef but its just spy being spy. 
And In Case Anyone Is Wondering. 
Spy is disqualified for being irrelevant and inebriated during the awards ceremony. 

Myself, for cluttering up func, mapping discord, and tb discord with my useless drivel that only serves to satisfy my urge to respond to every vaguely interesting comment or perhaps to coax my hubris to the point of needing bsp2 to contain my head.

And anonymous. May your veiled posts R.I.P. 
Top Drama LULZ From Gypsy: 
Quake Release [EDIT]
Posted by Gypsy on 2018/12/21 13:12:05
When I was 9 years old my parents split up. Without my Father's income in the house I was forced to go to some really shitty schools. By the time I was 12 I was in the worst school, ever. I was cornered in the bathroom in the middle of pissing by a kid from a nearby highschool (ie. he didn't even belong in my school) and he proceeded to beat my fucking brains in with some form of weapon. I say some "form of weapon" because one moment I was awake and the next moment I was in a hospital struggling to stay alive. Terms like "severe brain damage" and "multiple skull fractures" were being spoken around me. At 12 years old I was robbed of my true personality and handed PTSD and Bi-Polar Disorder to take it's place. Thanks, shitty school.

All you people on Discord that find it acceptable to judge me, and label me, you have no clue how wrong you are. I don't mean "wrong" as incorrect (although you are incorrect). I mean "wrong" as in unacceptable. That encounter in the bathroom wasn't my last brush with death, either. I've been stabbed, shot, beaten on by countless blunt objects, jumped, run into with vehicles. I was the nicest kid on earth for a whopping 12 years and due to circumstances I had no control over I was forced to warrior-up OR DIE. Y'all call me crazy and all these other terms that imply I don't have a grip on reality. Boy, wouldn't that be nice. That would be fucking bliss. Unfortunately, in reality, I have to fight PTSD and BiPolar episodes like a prisoner in my own body. How lucky are you that you never get shoved down inside of yourself and have to stare, perfectly sane, out of your own eyes completely unable to stop yourself from being triggered. I never asked for this. I went to french private schools and lived in suburbia and then I was dropped into hell.

I read it all discord Quakers. My stuff is all garbage ... god forbid you have to come to my site ... apparently y'all will never let me live down a bad idea ~ I get it (got it long ago) Runes was a bad idea! You want to come put a bullet in me over a year old bad idea? I have sweat blood and tears over this forum trying to give this community a Quakeone replacement. The community avoids me like the plague, talks shit behind my back, shows quite a bit of animosity towards EVERYTHING I DO and I just keep on trucking. I keep trying. Show me where I talk behind your back. Show me where I call your works garbage. Show me where I have put any effort at all into "hating" you.

I can't do this anymore. It's like me against 100's of people and I thought we were all supposed to be on the same team. Y'all win. I give up. I completely give up. Pat yourself on the back. You just made one of the most doggedly determined people on this planet give up on you. I have some work to do to make sure that the handful of people that actually did believe in me, and did participate on my site don't lose all their efforts but, I'm going to shut it all down and you can talk about my ghost.

peace

Shamblernaut
#1 posted by Gypsy on 2018/12/21 13:39:47 spam
Out of all the stuff I read tonight I want to say I have mad respect for you, bro. You had opinions about things I've done and probably shouldn't have done but, you never brought it to that level where it's magically personal for no apparent reason. Your buddies would do well to take a lesson from you. Critical opinions are one thing. Dragging people through the mud behind their back is entirely different thing. You never stooped to that low-class level and I respect the hell out of you for it.

Coolstorybro. I'm sure if you were intending to quit, you'd just quit, instead of the epic novel. 
Apparently I Should Care Vast Amounts That I Quoted My Own Comments... 
Let's pretend I do. The bottom line of that essay is mine. The rest is a masterpiece. 

I was the nicest kid on earth for a whopping 12 years

Shit, that's longer than I've ever been nice. One of my kindergarten memories was loudly saying "I don't like any of you!!!" to the entire nursery. I was probably 6 years old at the time. 
Indeed 
The world would be a better place without onetruepurple. 
Wow, This Meltdown Is The Best. 
Gonna save the best bits of the dramapostz from http://www.nextgenquake.com/topic/the-page-just-before-you-close-the-cover/ in case he deletes them...

I’ve acquired so many skills and knowledge the sum of what I have forgotten is greater than everything they will ever know. I can pick up and do anything I want. ANYTHING. I’m the 1000’s of skills guy

I’m not generally one to give up but, we are at a point where I either give up or run through this community with a great dedication to destroying it all ~ fill a pi up with ddos attacks and shell scripts and just turn it on forever. Fuck, buy 100 of them and create a cluster of problems. Or maybe this community would ironically like to start mining Runes whether they like it or not. What part of idea->implement (when it comes to me) that this community does not understand is beyond me. Nothing is outside my grasp or capabilities. I could have you spending your life savings just to armor up your server. Quake could be the most expensive thing you’ve ever endeavored in.

These outdated homemade sites are paper-thin. The only reason they haven’t been wiped off the net is because they haven’t made the right enemies. But they want to swear up and down that I am one. That’s an incredibly stupid thing to swear. You might as well stick a shotgun in your mouth to see what bullets taste like.

Gotta love those big man internet warrior threats.

Also...

Ironically, I’m annoyed about what I read but I’m not really mad at anybody.

Preceeded by:

I have people that align boxes in a virtual space and skin it with someone else’s textures talking shit about 10’s of thousands of lines of code written completely from scratch in numerous languages. These mother fuckers don’t deserve to even utter my name. …Just a bunch of groupthink faggots with no clue.

Take OneTruePurple for instance, I don’t know a fucking thing about this guy. I have never said a single thing about him EVER (until this thread). He is totally comfortable talking shit about me and making accusations but this dude does not even exist to me for the most part. I am mildly aware of his existence. This could be said about a number of these people. Muk (mukor) ~ who the fuck is that?

I almost feel sorry for these people ~ like they were born with down-syndrome and I should be more understanding of their condition. Maybe that’s the whole deal. I’m getting ticked off by people that do not have the capacity to grasp how deficient they are in common sense. Although, I think even someone with down-syndrome could grasp a concept like “I don’t have to use it so, why waste any time hating it.” Does that mean that these people are basically operating on a brain stem level of intelligence? Like they can’t even implement a down-syndrome level…?

It’s not important to me to reply to dumptrucks post with “Hey dumbfuck, what do you think NGQ is?” or go in chatrooms and explain to everyone behind his back how oblivious he is. Actually, it’s beyond not important to me. It is completely against my nature to be a fucking coward. Dumptruck will “Gypsy, that’s awesome! Gypsy you are the man! Gypsy [insert two-faced bullshit]” and then dog me behind my back like a complete fucking coward.

Yup. Not mad at all. Nope. 
I Must Be Out Of The Loop 
Who is this person and why is he mad? 
Awww 
I’m the 1000’s of skills guy

I guess it's a shame those skills don't include the all-important "Ability to not act like a little toddler having a paddy".

Bless his cotton socks. :) 
Gypsy 
Please copy and paste what I posted about you. And make sure and add the dates. I don't recall posting anything negative about you once we got to know each other. But then again I am pretty oblivious. Set the record straight for me. Or I dunno direct message me so we can talk like adults. 

I am writing this as a longtime member of func. That has gone long enough and in the end it is too much for me. For obvious reasons, I choose to be anonymous.

Dear John Fitzgibbons, will you seriously continue to support the abuse of people on this site?

Above you have Shambler copying the collapse of a poor soul on the internet "in case he deletes them". Shambler is a moderator for func_msgboard, so you do not just let them publish vile garbage like above, you pretty much reward them with power over this community.

The person said they have to fight PTSD and BiPolar episodes. And here we have Shambler gleefully and with the support of other members make fun of it. This is neither the first time nor even something to be surprised about. The Quake community could be stronger than it has been for a long time, but instead you let a a couple of psychos drive out both oldtimers and newbieswith their continued shit.

Please consider not only the damages these actions cause to the community but, especially in this case, the effects on a person mentally struggling.

Quite a few people here are certainly familiar with mental health problems. "Normal" people rarely care about a 20 year old video game. 
Fuck Off Scampie. 

Come On Anon Coward. 
Get a grip. Your aims might be right but stand by your own convictions. 

Quite a few people here are certainly familiar with mental health problems. "Normal" people rarely care about a 20 year old video game.

I like how you post this big thing complaining about abuse and then just call us all mentals at the end anyway.

Anyway whatever, anonyclown, I'm off to follow this goose for a bit 

Are newbies really scared off by how mean func is?

I'll just go on the record and say the reason I've been neglecting mapping has more to do with being a lazy stoner than my having problems with the community.

Did Bloughsburg really leave? If so that's a shame. 

This was not meant as an insult or abuse, but as a true statement. Friends talk privately over the years. Several people know my own struggles and I know them. Your reactions show that you have no regard for mental problems and I'm glad I stayed anonymous ... Metal issues are not something adults considering funny or appropriate to use as insults, specially if true. 
Cool 
Glad that you're the authority on what everyone else knows about mental health issues. You might have noticed that I have not posted any quotes about Gypsy's mental health issues, only the more outrageous non-mental-health-related statements about himself, his threats, and his insults to other people, that he choose to write (and I'm assuming it took him long enough that he had plenty of time to even temporarily transcend his mental health issues and reconsider his words) and choose to make publicly available. 
Shambler 
I think you misspoke. #429 has some metal health quotes above. 
Late Night Musings 
Somehow feel this BEEF thread is a sort of "rite of passage"! You get into with some here, get your ass kicked, or mutually hold your ground and then... come out the other side in good standing, relatively speaking, hehe. Sure, you may be a bit bloody but HEY.. it's QUAKE so... par for the course.

Or maybe I'm just reading to much into it :-P 
Dumptruck 
That #429 post was posted as a thread on here and I moved it wholesale - I only put that in quote text to highlight it was someone else's different thread.

I was referring to my cherrypick quoting later on in the second large post #433. 
I For One 
liked G's voice in his vids, as well as shamblernaught's voice, and on the other hand the other shambler voice is a pretty meh voice 
Spy Is Disqualified For Being Irrelevant And Inebriated During The Awa 
color me surprised 
It's Actually A Common Practice 
talking shit behind the back for TF regulars 
And Were's 
the ssacki-repus drama? ah, the other shambler's befriended ssacki, so won't expect that drama here 

The soul of a single virtuous man hath the worth of ten evil men, for canst not the virtuous man both slay the wicked and preserve his own? 
Terrafusion... 
Terrafusion never changes.

Lol. 
So ?? 
.. drama is over ? 
Test 
Drama is never over. 
Beef. 
Beef never changes. 
Happy New Year. 

Okay This Is Not Beef, But This Needs To Be Enshrined Forever. 
And didn't know where else to put it:

[17:59] Clench Throckmorton: i'm tempted to spare you the deets of my latest bathroom expedition @Shambler
[18:00] Clench Throckmorton: there was no joy to be had in it, especially not for me
[18:00] Clench Throckmorton: at one point, i honestly thought I was about to pull an elvis
[18:01] Clench Throckmorton: and the thought ran through my mind "which poor fucker will be the one who finds me like this?"
[18:01] Clench Throckmorton: tldr version....
[18:01] Clench Throckmorton: the quality of my diet over christmas went to absolute fucking pot
[18:02] Clench Throckmorton: and I very painfully paid the price in an unbelievably unpleasant and torturous way
[18:02] Clench Throckmorton: at one point i had to literally work it out with a fucking finger
[18:03] Clench Throckmorton: that has added a few mental scars i can fucking tell you that for nothing
[18:03] Clench Throckmorton: anyway, not in the best of moods right now.
[18:03] Clench Throckmorton: gonna have a cuppa and reflect on the new year
[18:03] Clench Throckmorton: maybe i do things differently from now on, i dunno

Ok,

People who are just a bit off, as many are, openly or suppressed, but not offensive - I do not see them getting treated meanly for just being odd or saying odd stuff. This I would say is an even a better outcome than would become to, say, a kid in school being odd :D

Someone having a meltdown - suffering of mental illness, of whichever degree, well, what ?

Does having a disease excuse antisocial behavior in society at large ? Should it here ? Why should it particularly be that people are supposed to react in a special way here ?

What happens in public if one starts ranting off aggressively at people ? They stop and say - oh no poor dear he has a mental illness we must embrace his shitty attitude ?

Don't get me wrong, some metldowns are indeed gut wrenching (for anyone with a touch of empathy) but expecting internet people on forums to not take a slag at such meltdown especially if it contains insulting content - is just out of touch.

People with severe mental illness do need help and not dissing, but among a loose knit group of game/creative enthusiasts is not the place to hope to get it from. its not the function of such a place, it is not a "safe space", its a community of rando people tied by interest in creative activities, no more. You will get unpleasant brush ups with what you perceive to be unpleasant people, one has to deal with such things, it is not elsewise outside the house.
You might through PM get something more, forge a closer friendship with some members of such a community, but this is not going to happen with any community "at large" othe than ones focused on being support groups around the subject of mental illness. 
NOT MY QUAKE HNNNGNGNGNGN 
I was going to post this in the Quake 1.5 mod thread, but decided against that since it's off topic and will possible incur a good flaming.

I get that not everyone likes this mod and that most people can give a valid reason why they don't like it. I personally haven't played it so I cannot say. I did like some of the things I saw in the videos, even though I'm not a fan of the DP aesthetics either.

What I don't understand is the amount of vitriol that's being poured out over this by some people on this board, and elsewhere. Is it really not possible to discuss the merits / faults of this mod without resorting to this kind of language? How hard is it to write "hey, nice effort, but it's not my cup of tea because of X, Y, and Z" instead?

You can be against something without vilifying it our the people who made it. I know it's kind of in the DNA of this community to be overly harsh and critical, but I personally thing it's getting a bit old, and it's detrimental to the overall purpose of this place, which is advocating and improving the Quake mapping (and modding) community.

A lot of people are putting a great effort into keeping this place alive by attracting new talent in various ways. This kind of behavior just counteracts all of these efforts.

Please take a second to read whatever you are posting before you submit it, and maybe tone down the language here and there. You can criticize without being aggressive. 
Realistically. 
What kind of "new talent" is it if they're not attracted to Quake by the multiple other great things happening that happened in the recent past, but instead it's Brutal Bloom that attracts them? 
You Mean Vitriol.... 
....like accusing people of having "infantile knee-jerk reactions"?? 
I Don‘t Care How They Get Here 
It increases the likelihood of them seeing the other content as well. Also generally people are more likely to join a conversation rather that a flamewar. 
And Of Course 
My rant applies to both sides of the aisle ;-) 
Well Said, SleepwalkR 
You're not alone with your thoughts. 
I take it you're unfamiliar with how big Brutal Doom is, and how tunnel visioned its fanbase is. The question "will this run with brutal doom" is practically a running joke amongst the Doom mappers nowadays.

I can't speak for every single mapper obviously, but I would find it very sad, and frustrating, that people would be interested in playing my content only with a mod that actively spoils the experience I intended the player to have. 
I Wasn‘t Arguing For This Mod Otp 
What you‘re saying seems like a proper argument to dislike it. I was taking offense with the way such feedback is offered by some people. 
There Are TWO Types Of People... 
Those that create...
...and those that critique.

...actually I suppose there's a third type of person which is "those that create and ALSO critique", which I guess categorises a lot of us considering 90% of the people posting here are mappers, even the trolls. Also, for symmetry purposes I guess we also have to include a 4th type - which is "those that neither create NOR critique", but you probably don't hear much about them on this board, and they wouldn't really have much to post that's particularly interesting or informative. Hmmmm... actually that leads to what I would consider a 5th type of person, roughly corresponding to "those that create, and are all really nice and uncritical to other people at the time, because they want other people to be nice to them and their maps, but then if they've gone on a mapping hiatus for quite a long while, they lapse back into being all cynical and critical because they have no immediate worries about burning bridges that might cause a backlash regarding projects that they are personally involved in." And then conversely, I guess there's a 6th type of person, best described as "one who both maps and/or doesn't map depending on mood/time, and just says what he likes and doesn't give a flying monkey's bollocks about what others think". Oh, and also I guess there's a 7th type of person, who never maps and has never mapped, but does post here, and is also really nice and friendly and positive to all and everyone all the time, a sort of "wallpaper cheerleader" if you want to coin a term for it (which I guess I just did - please credit me if you use that term). Also - and probably unlikely, this one - I guess it's theoretically possible to include an 8th type of person, who is really nice to people when he is NOT active in the scene (mapping), yet bizarrely really shitty to people only when he IS active in the scene (mapping). Perhaps this theoretical type of mapper could be discovered in the wild one day, but I'm not sure we've seen one yet. In any case he's probably quite difficult to work with in collaborative projects. So anyway, as I was saying... 
TL, DR: Kinn Can Literally Not Stop Inhaling Grandma's Anal Leaks. 

Type 6 
You're a textbook Type 6, shamblechaps, for sure. 
Backhanded mea culpas aren't allowed here? Pu-lease. 
Backhanded mea culpas aren't allowed here? Pu-lease. 

Quake is what makes people play it.

Quake is 1.5. 
Neither Are Double Posts. 

Some people will hate Darkplaces mods because they hate Darkplaces. And some people hates Darkplaces because they hate LordHavoc.

All I know is that there was a lot of drama about DP because of Xonotic/Nexuiz, and about LH because of politics.

FTEQW also has lots of the same features found in DP, but people don't hate it. People who aren't fans of the FTEQW style simply ignore it.

It's quite sad that while Carmack wanted people to enjoy being wildly creative with his games, a significant part of the fanbase hates that.

If Quake was supposed to be a sacred thing where deviating from the norm should be frowned upon, id software could have kept if fully closed source with nothing more than a SnapMap-styled editor.

It's quite ridiculous that people who considers themselves Quake fans hates the freedom that Carmack's work is about. It's sad to see silly drama being put above that freedom. 

Sounds like Carmack is messiah and we fight against each other like medieval orthodox and catholics.
It's a shame cause Quake is just a game. Legendary inspiring... entertainment

Some people will hate Darkplaces mods because they hate Darkplaces. And some people hates Darkplaces because they hate LordHavoc.

I actually think most of the the DP (ooh behave) "haters" here, dislike DP mainly not because of those reasons.

They dislike it because DP has become synonymous with the garish, tasteless "shovelware from 2002" look that many of the modders using DP actively choose to pursue - I'm talking blown-out full-saturation primary-coloured lighting, HD textures that seem to have been created using up to, but no more than, 2 clicks on a photoshop filter, and bloom that makes you wonder whether it's astigmatism kicking in, or the dreaded cataracts are starting to play up.

Let's say you have an Uncle - call him Toby - but every time Uncle Toby picks you up from school, he insists on wearing a fucking clown costume, and spraying all the rest of the kids and waiting parents in the eyes with his stupid fucking water-pistol clown-flower. Now, Toby's otherwise a nice chap - he's a smart guy and has the potential to be good - but every time he comes out he pulls this shit.

Ask yourself this - do you really hate Uncle Toby? Or would you, maybe, give him a second chance if once in his life he just put the stupid clown shit away and starting acting his age? 

If you're not running ULTRA settings with HD textures then you must have a shit PC. It's 2019 lol. 

I don't see people blaming the QW engines for the d_mipcap 3 high fov etc crappy looking configs that many multiplayer users uses.

I understand people disliking what users do, but it's silly to blame the engine.

The only other case I remember of people specifically hating an engine was Tenebrae. But in that case the engine was really not intended to retain the classic look & feel.

My only problems with DP are the viewmodel position (which has no cvar for a classic fov 100 look) and the bloated system requirements. FTEQW is more lightweight despite offering similar features. Still, I don't hate DP for it. 
Kinn. 
If you're not going to make any more quake maps because of your fucking erectile dysfunction or whatever, at least do everybody else a favor and shut the fuck up aobut speedmaps. 
Maybe He'll Make WRATH Maps From Now On 
:D 
You Need Erectile Dysfunction To Map For Wrath? 

It's Not A Requirement, Per Se 

Is Looking Like A Reptillian A Requirement? 
Question totally unrelated to your face, BTW. 
Are You Referencing 
my cloaca? 
Wow 

If you're not going to make any more quake maps because of your fucking erectile dysfunction or whatever

who said that??? Fine if that's the way you feel, I've already started "re-inventing" something I was doing recently:

https://i.imgur.com/jhkg5tr.png 
Oh My 
this will make a fine addition 

https://twitter.com/mankrip/status/1104228448346750976

I could make a big rant about how I get pissed off everytime I remember what happened, but I prefer to focus on how I'm pround of this game's team. 
Mankrip 
well, unless killpixel/3DR says otherwise, pretty sure Wrake: Rune of Onions is using the q3bsp format which has lit water "out of the box" as it were. 

how I get pissed off everytime I remember what happened

So what did happen?

I thought eric's compilers do light water, but the engines largely don't do anything with it.... or am I wrong? (probably very wrong) 
Water Is Different In Wrath 
than it is in standard Quake, this may be why we're able to have lit water. 
@Kinn 
great shot, i'd rather see this as a regular q map, but anyway... 
Find Out The Otp Leach 
Anna Grodzka 
Spy Vs Any Notion Of Sobriety Or Comprehensibility 

I'm Afraid I Was Bamboozling 
That WIP is neither for quake, or wrath, but is actually for something hitherto unseen. 
AD!!!!!! 

hitherto unseen 
@shambler 
@mankrip 
thanks and glad you like our water :D

we are using q3bsp, but water was lightmapped when we used q1bsp as well - just plopped a q3 shader on it (so DP/FTE only AFAIK) 

SM194: Spy goes to rehab.

Deadline: March 32nd, 23:59:59 GMT (func time).

Texture wad: https://www.quaddicted.com/files/wads/hh3_singlemalt.zip

Progs: ID1 but every map must use the drunk vision hack trigger from sm179_otp. 
Oops Wrong Thread. 
Got post #500 though. 
SM194: Spy Goes To Rehab. 
<Oops Wrong Thread.

otp's going to rehab too 
About The Drunkenness 
otp -

https://imgur.com/a/LkTqqWQ

the hypocrite in its bestes 
I'm Ok With The Singlemalt Tho 

To Otp And The Other Eddie-shambler 
For Posterity 
Because 1000sofskillsguy loves it:

Struggling and striving to give a bunch of overly opinionated cry babies a well maintained and feature rich alternative to “craigslist quake” (quakeone) was the hard part. Watching them avoid this all due to one guy (me … as if “I am the community”) was even harder. With the exception of how this effects a small handfull of people that are important to me, shutting this down is the easiest thing I’ve done in a long time. I actually perceive it as a testament to just how crappy this community is… more concerned with “boo hoo” than opportunity and expanding the very thing they claim to have a passion for. I was on Quakeone yesterday and noticed WickedLord complaining about the state of Quakeone. This alternative has existed for over a year but he would rather choose to sit in shit and cry about sitting in shit. Genius! This is what we are working with. “I don’t like Gypsy so, fuck myself.” lol … 7 months can’t come soon enough.

A smart attack on me would have been to sign up and participate in droves … forcing me to keep working and paying regardless if I wanted to and gaining your extra exposure in the process. Nobody claimed y’all are smart though. 😀 Your “smartest attack” to date is copy/pasting my pissed off rants, to SPAM your own site with the forethought that I would be smart enough to remove the SPAM from mine. Impressively stupid.

The pretence at "don't care" B2B the obvious bitterness B2B the planet-sized ego is truly even more impressive. 

Too much energy. 

The truth is, such initiatives gives the impression that their authors are control freaks. And people don't like control freaks.

Such highly passionate people feels like they can help everyone, but they end up freaking people out. Most people invest their time in hobbies to chill out, but euphoric people engages in their hobbies as a mission. It's a recipe for stress, because they end up going against the emotional needs of the community. 
Three Cheers To DrunkTruck 
For seeing imaginary "jabs" everywhere but also being very keen on passive aggressively handing them out on the DUSKcast.

Thumbs up! 
Also 
Nice of you to act like a jilted ex after being called out for being the perpetually indignant, ass-incensed, micro manager you are:

https://i.imgur.com/09o9XJV.png 
Best Part Of The Above 
The "jilted ex" comment isn't even from me, it's from one of the many people who were rather amused when I DM'd them that screencap.

Really, if you knew how little respect you actually have you'd shut down both your playground discord and the youtube channel immediately. But obviously you'll never allow yourself to accept the thought of not being a "community lodestar" (this may or may not be an exact quote). 
Blimey 
I had a nice cup of tea sitting not far from my monitor when I clicked on this thread - and now it's turned into a mug of Bovril. 
I Was Kindly Told The Above Might Need A Clarification... 
I got banned from dumptruck's server after reacting to one of his messages with a "thumbs up" emote. 
That Does Not Clarify Anything Tho 
otp, these posts really bother me. Usually this thread is for tongue-in-cheek ranting about someone who did something to piss you off. That's fine by me, the beef is part of this community. But this is something different in my opinion, it feels like it's crossing the line.

We don't know what happened between you two, and by posting only slander and select pieces of information that do not even paint half of a picture, what you are doing here feels like an attempt at manipulating public opinion in your favour.

Either keep this beef between the two of you or put everything out in the open if you want to involve other people. Personally, I would prefer the former. 

If I wanted to manipulate public opinion in my favor, I would have stopped posting long ago... 
LOL. 
That's a good point. 

What SleepWalkR said. 
God Otp 
just lighten the fuck up and go outside already 
LOL. 
Says who? 
Still Waiting For An Explanation Or An Apology BTW. 
Im Blocked 

Keep It Up Mfx. 

Too Good To Leave On Discord 

Shambler Today at 8:05 AM
Kinn is simultaneously the worst, and the best. Schrodinger's twat.

Still Blocked 

at this point, otp prolly has more of us blocked than not. 
Wow. 
My two favorite insane people, right next to eachother. It's like a literal nutsack. 
LOL 
;) 
Heh 

What SleepWalkR Already Said 
OTP, learn to map. Use your Illusion. 
To Be Fair To Onetruebuttmunch 
He deffo can map and has been candid about losing his mojo recently. Which is fair enough. 
Yeah 
whatever...
he needs to learn to map to even be recognised here. 

The only reason anybody recognizes you for anything is because you knew how to suck uo to the right people at the right time. 
LOL 
No u. Learn 2 map idiot. 
Come On 
That's not the worst insult you can think of, after all you called me "scum", "polish thief", and "white supremacist" earlier, even if the last one was an anon post. 
Nope 
I believe u did this yourself. And you still cant map. 
Yup It Was Me. 
I posted #231 and also insulted myself on ionous' stream while using both your accounts.

Go to your master sock now, and tell him what a good guard dog you were on func. 
You Really Have Serious Issues 
Not being able to map is only one of them. 
Lol QuArK Is Good 
-mfx 
Lol 
otr is dope 
You Really Have Serious Issues 
it's already been spoken
otr's needed some professional help 
Nice Projecting. 
How's the professional help for your drinking going? 
I'm Ok With My Drinking 
6-8 lits of beer in a span of friday-sunday 
Nobody Else Is OK With Your Drinking. 
Or your posting. 
Nobody Else Is OK With Your Drinking. 
name it sister those nobodies. 

Duh 

Basically 
i don't queer about that shit , just wondering

who's removed teh spy char from the mapping discord channel 
LOL Quark IS Good 

Congrats On The Team Finland 
win over team ru 
To Shitbler 
zombie eaters 
To Shamb 
Sanguinary Misogynistic Execration
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ra6qBP4Upv8 
God Is God 

Laibach Performs Live In North Korea 
Jeez Wats Wrong With That Fucking Asians 
derp 
Limo Wreck 

Lol Otp 
you really nailed it 
My Screenshots Are Waiting To Be Posted 
they will destroy your puny existence at glance, you fucking homophobe nazi shit 
You Are Done 
why do mess with content creators for your fav gamelike that? 
Maybe We Meet In The Future 
and maybe even talk, before i kick your face, but why all this hate you stupid non mapper?!? 
Not Fun 

Screenshots... 
Even Better You Shitstain 
Btw ionous hates you too... 
Who Isn't 
a cancer here out of all of us? 
Hmmmmm 
What about that content creator is slagging someone off for not currently creating content?? 
Important Announcement 
Good Point Shambler 
He still sucks 

I'm not otp, or indeed anyone beefing out in this thread, just a neutral bystander who wishes to remain anonymous so as not to associate myself with this bullshit.

I have to ask, what the fuck is this otp / mfx beef all about, is there something incredibly entertaining happening outside of func that the rest of us are not privy to? 

For example, posts #560 to #564 kind of read like they are in response to something completely awful otp did elsewhere, and I think it would be a great public service to make the rest of us aware of it, even if just for the rubbernecking value. 
Have A Slice Of Hate. 
It's just a bunch of wrinkled old nerds spreading slander about each other.

Back and forth, toss the hate around. See who is the purest Quake fan.

No one gives a shit about the maps anymore, they're all derivative these days with everyone and their grandmother mapping.

Much more fun to spread the hate. 
Marcher 2 Announced 
exclusive trailer here:
https://youtu.be/9dqQblZYQ1w 
posts #560 to #564 kind of read like they are in response to something completely awful otp did elsewhere

If that gutless, ball-less fuck Scampie is to be believed (lol), apparently there exists a person who chases your every move around the internet telling you to kill yourself and that you're a jew sjw cuck like someone does to sock and MFX and me.

Since I was guilty of such high crimes against the AD team such as: posting one of sock's twitter jams on func, and posting a download link to an early version of Giftmacher's proto-Sepulcher, it seems like that very unsubtle emphasis is supposed to mean "otp did it".

Which is obviously fucking bullshit, for a multitude of reasons that I shouldn't even undignify myself by presenting. 

You could ignore the "chases your every move" cause who knows if thats factual or not. But, you DO tell people to kill themselves and call them "soy".

http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=31497&start=1033&end=1033

https://imgur.com/a/4ac6T1H 

1. No, I just tell that to mukor, since he's a blight on society.

2. Daz has revealed himself to be a giant pussy the moment he hosted tf on Discord and made it safe for work.

HTH. 
@anon Asking A Sensible Question,. 
I think there is twitter beef or something. 
For Fucks Sake! 
The only interesting piece of shit post in this monkey feces slinging bitch fight was Kinn teasing about Marcher 2.

Except we all know he's to senile to map anymore... 

You are obviously the same guy as #575

People who I respect and communicate with on discord know what I've got cooking, gamedev-wise ;) 
Here's A Sneak Peek...for Any Doubters 
Less Beef More Playing/making Maps 
Also why is anon posting still a thing? 
Since Shambler Asked So Nicely. 
ww, you are a bigot and a racist, and it's fucking laughable that every other person in quake turns a blind eye to that.

And to answer your other question:

ww Today at 2:17 AM
do you actually have friends that aren;t white?
not counting the cheap asian girls

1. Yes,
2. They weren't cheap - there's actually an interesting IMO story behind all of that, and I suggested it to dumptruck for my Quakecast episode, but he was more interested in dicks and Jazz Jackrabbit. 
Okay, Glad You Cleared That Up. 
I have friends that aren't white too. I guess that makes us both great people. 
Oh Really. 
I'm sure they all share your views on "mass migration". 

According to otp, if you voted brexit and express any misgivings about immigration/integration it makes you a bigot and a racist; uneducated and probably inbred.
You're so full of shit, you pretend to be some humanitarian dog lover but it's all just a ploy to get your dick wet. For the amount of bile you spew it doesn't wash. Given the chance you'd be the first cunt loading people into the ovens. 
Whitewhite Is Very White 
who knew? 

Things I learned in discord yesterday: free movement of existing EU citizens inside the EU is exactly the same as free movement of people from outside the EU into the EU, and if you dare to imply that the two things may have different political ramifications in the eyes of the general EU populace, then you are stupid and misguided and ill-informed and and and and and and... (Note: merely observing this makes you hitler, expressing any opinion on this yourself isn't even necessary). 
To Whom It May Concern. 
Why the sudden need to look me up on Instagram and LinkedIn? It's only been a couple of months since you said "Lol otp thinking i give a flying fuck about any of his personal details".

If you need a reference, or something, just ask. 
Also 
Would be nice if I didn't have to ask Vondur again to remove posts where you use my real name, just because it's an open secret doesn't mean I like to have it out in the open. 
Yeah I Agree. 
No need to probe into off-line / off-topic stuff. I can't imagine otp having a real name would make him any more appalling than he already is :p 

Will it be more successful than the project you chose to completely not mention on your podcast? Who knows.

(At least ignoring it was better than enabling Scampie in his quest to rate everything skacky and I made a 1...)

What do I have to do with your beef with Scampie OPT? I am baffled. 

Oh...there actually is something you DON'T want to have to do with Quake related ? :D 
Otp 
Threats now huh?

I'm just participating in the forum. Sorry you don't like it. I'm not stopping any time soon. But I will try and be more selective about what I reply to and how I reply. But you may want to do the same.

Just a reminder of some examples of times you have come after me recently (unprovoked):

http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=10196&start=4225
http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=61601&start=9
http://www.celephais.net/board/view_thread.php?id=61746&start=18&end=18#18

These are just the ones off the top of my head. I'm willing to live and let live and I'm man enough to say I was wrong to comment about sm200 at all.

I'm sorry and I will back off now. You do the same. 

I was wrong to end that post with that sentence, I'll admit. It was nearing 2 AM and I was getting increasingly sleepless and restless so I lashed out.

I will back off now. You do the same.

Yes, good. 
@Killes 
Still No Q1 Logo On #tf Discord Admin 

Also A Request To Bring Back :qsad: 

22 posts not shown on this page because they were spam
First | Previous | Next | Last
You must be logged in to post in this thread.
Website copyright © 2002-2019 John Fitzgibbons. All posts are copyright their respective authors.