News | Forum | People | FAQ | Links | Search | Register | Log in
Interview With Kell @ Pherrous
Wheee
http://pherrous.phaitaccompli.com/interview-kell.php
The Standards For News Copy Have Reached A New Low. 
the interviews are good at least. 
Phait 
There are some sentences out of sync with your questions. Not a big deal, but they might be confusing. 
Hey, I Made Moonlite! 
...(mumbles) CZG gets all the credit... =P 
Heh 
I think Phait may have been confused with czg_moon.bsp. Ne'er mind. 
Phait 
I liked the interview, but I think it's too long 
Hrmm.. 
OK, so I got the map confused (fixes it). Yes it's long, but I didn't intend that, and I wasn't about to condense it because I think each answer deserves to be shown. 
At Least, 
I split it in 2 pages. I first had it in 1 big long page. But even each page is a bit long.. oh well ^_^ It was great interviewing Kell :)

You guys just wait, John Romero will be in the interview list. Someday, yes someday. I once got an e-mail reply from him. I recently e-mailed him some questions re: mapping - how he went through designing a map, and some other crap I can't remember. I'm still waiting on a reply - I don't think he'd have time for an interview - or if he does, I'll probably not be the one to snag that time with him. Who knows though. But hell, that'd be cool. 
Confusion.. 
I'll fix these sentence problems later tonight - glad you pointed them out, Kell :) 
A Good Read 
Maybe in the future you could ask questions about specific sections of certain maps. People never have a good answer for "where do you get your ideas," but sometimes there are funny stories behind the weirder pieces of arcitecture.

And then again sometimes there isn't. :) 
Excellent Idea Pushplay! 

Ya 
that interviews are very nice :) esp with such usually lurking in the depths persons :) 
I Think Mr. Fribbles... 
is busy. Hrmm... *searches through the member list* 
Post A Reply:
Name:
Title:
Body:
exclamation
idea
flame
noflame
error
skull
beer
moon
pent
rocket
sheep
pacman
pig
cheese
worldcraft
gauntlet
crate
pitfall
pimp
smile
cool
sad
frown
oi
yay
tongue
evil
wink
neutral
q1
q2
q3
ut
hl
cs
doom
dkt
serious
cube
Website copyright © 2002-2017 John Fitzgibbons. All posts are copyright their respective authors.