News | Forum | People | FAQ | Links | Search | Register | Log in
BEES
discuss.
Bees Are For The WEAK 
[nt] 

is this the BEES discussion thread? 
Future Bees 
Bees. 
Bees make up a superfamily known as the Apoidea. Cellophane bees make up the family Colletidae, mining bees make up the family Andrenidae, sweat bees make up the family Halictidae, the leafcutter and mason bees and their relatives make up the family Megachilidae, the digger bees make up the family Anthophoridae, and honey bees and their relatives make up the family Apidae.

There are about 20,000 species of bees worldwide. Some species may not yet have been discovered, and many are either not named or have not been well studied. Bees are found throughout the world except at the highest altitudes, in polar regions, and on some small oceanic islands. The greatest diversity of bee species is found in warm, arid or semiarid areas, especially in the American Southwest and Mexico. Bees range in size from tiny species only 2 mm (0.08 in) in length to rather large insects up to 4 cm (1.6 in) long. Many bees are black or gray, but others are bright yellow, red, or metallic green or blue

Oh, what a wonderful thing to be,
A healthy grown up busy busy bee;
Whiling away all the passing hours
Pinching all the pollen from the cauliflowers.
I'd like to be a busy little bee,
Being as busy as a bee can be.
Flying around the garden brightest ever seen,
Taking back the honey to the dear old queen.

(Chorus): Bz bz bz bz, honey bee, honey bee,
Bz if you like but don't sting me,
Bz bz bz bz, honey bee, honey bee,
Buzz if you like, but don't sting me!

A healthy grown up busy busy bee.
Toying with the tulips, tasting every type,
Building up the honey-comb that looks like tripe.
I'd like to be a busy little bee,
Being just as busy as a bee can be,
Flying all around in the wild hedgerows,
Stinging all the cows upon the parson's nose!

A healthy grown up busy busy bee,
Visiting the picnics quite a little tease,
Raising little lumps on the maiden's knees.
I'd like to be a busy little bee
Being with the butterfly strong upon the wing.
Whooppee! O death, where is thy sting?

(Chorus): Bz bz bz bz, honey bee, honey bee,
Buzz if you like, but don't sting me!

A nice obedient busy busy bee,
To be a good bee one must contrive,
For bees in a beehive must behive.
But maybe I wouldn't be a bee,
Bees are allright when alive you see,
But when bees die you really should see 'em
Pinned on a card in a dirty museum.

Bz if you like but if you sting me I'll wack ye
With this dirty great newspaper! 
On Average 
they are friendlier than copperheads, but I still don't trust them 
Say, You Know A Lot About Bees, Friction 
Bee Lover! 
HeadThump 
You should hear him in #tf 
Covered In Bees! 
Beekeepers, yes ...They've gotta want to be: - I want to be a bekeeper! I wanna keep bees! Don't want them to get away, I wanna keep them! They have too much freedom ...I want bees on elastic, so when they get pulled, they come back here! My father was a beekeeper before me, his father was a beekeeper before him; I wanna walk in their footsteps ...and their footsteps were like this ...eeaarrrkk! I'm covered in bees! Aah! Covered in bees!

'Cause that's your job, isn't it? They must lose it - beekeepers must lose it occasionally. You know, you're there, you've got the netting, you've got 2.000 bees ...bzzzzz ...and essentially you're trying to steal honey:

- Bzzzzz...
- Morning, morning ...hello ...hello, knock-knock, coming in, hello ...Look! There's a Ferrari over there - can you see that Ferrari? [stealing the honey] Yes, it's very fast, isn't it? Well, good morning, thank you!

He must be walking back with all these bees around, and at some point, he must go:

- What the fuck am I doing? I'm covered in bees! Help! I'm covered in bees!

And you don't get the normal perks of a normal job, like people who work in an office; they have other people there, you can flirt, you know? You go:

- Hey! Oh, you're new here, aren't you? How are you getting on? Do you want a coffee? I was gonna go get a coffee - I can get you a coffee ...You know, I like my coffee like I like my women - in a plastic cup!

Beekeepers can't do that! 2.000 bees ...bzzzzz ...

- Hello there, you in the street! You're new, aren't you?
- Huh?
- Do you want a cup of coffee? It's no problem! Bzzzzz ...No real problem ...
- I don't want a cup of coffee from you! You're covered in bees!
- I like my women like I like my coffee ...covered in bees! Now, back off, back off ...eeaarrrkk!

Yo! 
WuTang, WuTang FOREVER! 
Ummm... 
...I thought we were to discuss Building for Environmental and Economic Sustainability.

Silly me... 
So, I Was Walking Down The Street 
all of a sudden, FUCK!!! BEES!! 
I Like My Women Like I Like My Coffee 
Cold, dark and bitter 
I'm Allergic To Their Stings 
Apparently I used to swell up like a barrage balloon when stung. Last time though, it was just my foot, which turned me off sandals for a while.

But there was this time when I did a tramp in the Haurangis near Cape Palliser, where I just stormed past all these flies. At least, I thought they were flies. Turned out they were native bees, and seriously pissed off native bees as well. Apparently I was lucky not to get stung... 
I Was Snake Bit In The Foot Once 
I'll never step foot in that church again 
Hmm 
Nice to see a moderator, who reguarly (and indeed, very recently) rants about the appropriateness of threads for this board, himself post a retarded ot thread. 
Disagree 
Bees are an integral part of mapping. Only the other day, I was happily sitting in my room, quietly mapping, when a bloody great bee flew in the window, prompting me to pause my mapping activities for a moment in order to chase the aforementioned insect back out from whence it came.

After I had dealt with the mischevious creature, I sat back down to my computer only to realise I had totally forgotten what I was about to do next. Almost immediately, another idea popped into my head (and might I say, an even more exciting one), and I proceeded to resume my mappery with haste. Suffice to say, the exciting new direction that my creative path was taking was entirely the result of my recent bee encounter. So much so, in fact, that I have decided that the bee's contribution to my map is significant enough to warrant a credit in the readme file. 
Lol, Kinn, Now Who Is Being The Big Silly? 
Oh, nonentity,
Scampie posted this topic as a means of showing the need to keep topics relevant to the purpose of the func_board. 
GrindSpire: 
if you're just going to be a trolling douchebag who can't stay on topic in a thread, please post elsewhere. Else I'll sting ya.

"BEES" 
Continues . . . 
So, I Was Walking Down The Street . . . all of a sudden, FUCK!!! BEES!! . . .

. . . my mounting fear became hard to check, but I knew I had one chance. I mustered all my strength, ran down to the hardware store, got a can of that cool "Black Flag" insecticide shit with the pistol-trigger cap - ran back to the bees, and fried their asses from twelve feet (3.658 Meters) away, laughing sadistically, watching them squirm and die (and in some cases, commit aerobatic suicide!), BUT JUST WHEN I THOUGHT IT WAS SAFE . . .

[We have Mud Daubers up here - not bees, wasps I think, but nasty]. 

(to be serious for a moment, yes GrindSpire, I relieze this thread is off topic and is hypocritical for me to be posting it. But we've not had a silly thread for some time, and BEES has been a hot topic in #tf the last few days, so what the fuck.)

BEES 
Oh, I Guess I Am Not A Mind Reader Afterall 
Then where are those voices in my head coming from?

Oh, bees! 
Words To Live By 
Or what? You'll release the dogs? Or the bees? Or the dogs with bees in their mouth and when they bark they shoot bees at you?
- Homer Simpson 

My dog's name is Scampie and he loved to eat bees...

...unfortunately.

http://www.thelilleypad.com/pets/scampie.htm 
Err... 
she 
Yes... Well 
now this thread has delved into the terrifying 
Bah 
personally i prefer bumblebees
http://www.northantsbees.fsnet.co.uk/images/bumblebee.jpg

but i used to be beekeeper (for real), so if you have any questions, feel free to ask. i'll try to solve your bee problems.. 
Ask Vondur 
how are bees powered? I cant see a power supply so i presume they have a radio link or bluetooth or something. Wait, it's nuclear power isn't it! It's all coming together. 
Dear Vondur, 
I have a really hard time hooking up with a bee and staying with him!!! I don't mean I can't get a bee, but I just can't stand a bee for more than two weeks!!! All my friends are either in long-term relationships or they have a new bee every week. I am the only one who isn't in love with one bee, or in love with two or three different bees each week. I never seem to find a bee I really like, and when I do find a bee I try to find a way they are imperfect. My mom keeps saying it's because of previous probs with my bees and I am afraid of being hurt again, so I stay distant from bees. If what my mom said is true, how do I keep my problems with my bees from interfering with my social life? PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE!

Signed,
BEElzebub 
Dear Vondur, 
Last week I found a lump on one of my bees, but I'm scared to go to the doctor because he might touch my bees and then everyone will say i'm a gaylord. I asked my friend about it and he said it's ok to go, because its only gay if the bees touch. I still have my doubts though, please reassure me Vondur!

Signed,
Marmaduke 
Dear Vondur, 
How do you like your coffee?

Yours Bee-fully,
Kinn 
Starbuck 
well, they take power from the flowers. period.
yes. they gather sun charged pollen which is their power element :) 
R.P.G. 
well, try to meet with a drone first. then, using his connections and influence find proper bee. good luck. 
Starbuck 
what color exactly lump is? that's important... 
Kinn 
i like it inoffensively 
Bees In Movies. 
THE BEES

USA/Mexico. 1979.

Director/Screenplay/Producer - Alfredo Zacharias, Photography - Leon Sanchez, Music - Richard Gillis, Special Effects - A&A Special Effects & Laurencio �Chubby� Cordero, Art Direction - Jose Rodriguez Granada. Production Company - Bee One Productions.

Cast:
John Saxon (Dr John Norman), Angel Tompkins (Sandra Miller), John Carradine (Dr Sigmund Hummel), Claudio Brook (Dr Franklin Miller), George Bellanger (Undersecretary Sam Brennan)

Plot: In a UNESCO aviary in Brazil, Brazilian bees have been crossbred with African honey bees to form a deadly new species. After a young boy is stung to death while his father is trying to steal honey, angry locals storm the laboratory. The bees are accidentally freed and the principal researcher Dr Franklin Miller stung to death. Miller�s wife Sandra travels to New York where she joins her husband's colleague Dr John Norman in trying to find a means of stopping the bees. Meanwhile the bees sting their way up the US coast, attacking the Pasadena Rose Parade and all in their path. Sandra�s uncle, eminent bee expert Dr Sigmund Hummel, realizes that the bees are intelligent.

The Bees was an opportunistic quickie made to exploit the publicity campaign for Irwin Allen�s big-budget The Swarm (1978). It was clearly made in the expectation that The Swarm would be a huge hit. But instead when The Swarm premiered it was loudly trumpeted as an all-time turkey and The Bees promptly sank without a trace. Which is not exactly a great shame as The Bees is not much better a film than The Swarm was. What can be said however is that it is at least a more honest B-movie than The Swam was.

THE SAVAGE BEES (1976)

Plot: As the video box tagline puts it, "A swarm of death is on the loose�And it's heading for New Orleans!" No, it's not a horde of Girls Gone Wild cameramen. Instead, it's a colony of easily pissed-off killer bees, and they're heading straight for the Crescent City just in time for Mardi Gras. The only ones who can stop them are a grizzled old sheriff, a medical examiner with a bad accent, his plucky entomologist girlfriend, and a guy who likes bees way, way too much.

The Savage Bees is one of several movies about killer bees that came out of the late 70's. At the time, the threat of Africanized honey bees (AKA "killer bees") seemed imminent, with local news broadcasts routinely reporting on the encroaching threat. It seemed like the invasion was almost upon us, and yet, here we are, nearly thirty years later, and I'm wondering what the heck ever became of those bees. Either we did a great job of dealing with the menace, or the threat was over-hyped and over-sensationalized by the media. Gee, which do you think it was?

THE DEADLY BEES

UK. 1967.

Director - Freddie Francis, Screenplay - Robert Bloch & Anthony Marriott, Based on the Novel A Taste of Honey by H.F. Heard, Producer - Max J. Rosenberg & Milton Subotsky, Photography - John Wilcox, Music - Wilfred Josephs, Special Effects - Michael Collins & John Mackey, Art Direction - Bill Constable. Production Company - Amicus.

Cast: Suzanna Leigh (Vicki Robbins), Frank Finlay (Manfred), Guy Doleman (Ralph Hargrove), Michael Ripper (David Hawkins), Catherine Finn (Mary Hargrove), Katy Wild (Doris Hawkins)

Plot: After pop singer Vicki Robbins collapses from nervous exhaustion, her doctor sends her to stay with Ralph Hargrove, an apiarist friend of his on remote Seagull Island, and recuperate. Following a series of bee attacks, she comes to believe that her host may be developing a deadly strain of killer bees, trained to home in on victims that have been daubed with a concentrated adrenalin serum.

There is yet to be such a thing as a good bee movie - that�s bee movie not B-movie. In fact The Golden Turkey Awards (1980) devotes an entire section to �The Most Badly Bumbled Bee Movie of All Time�, nominating this along with others such as Invasion of the Bee Girls (1972), The Killer Bees (1974), The Bees (1979) and the leader in the field, the notorious The Swarm (1978). The problems with bee movies seems to start in that bee effects are always extremely difficult to do with conviction and there has yet to be a film which makes them look like a lot of blurry dots moving in front of a camera lens. Further bee movies are something that most casts seem to lack the ability to conduct in straight-face. 
Bee Pr0n 
:D 
friction nice work!

cybear nice pics! 
Hm Btw 
let's start new chan/site #hive? 
BEES 
We demand metlslime add new post icon:
http://scampie.spawnpoint.org/moo/BEES.GIF

Sign the petition below please: 
Signed! 

Bee Comedy 
there used to be alot of bee-related comedy on late night with conan o'brien.

i.e. failed rapper MC ScaredOfBees

MC ScaredOfBees, how come you don't wear yellow?

BECAUSE IT ATTRACTS THE BEES, FOOL!!!11 
Scampie 
I've improved the bee icon slightly by adding shading - what palette does it have to be in? 
No Matter 
sorted it 
Uh, Guys... 
aren't we forgetting something?

http://www.planetquake.com/quint/framedx_en_qvisions.html

qbee! 
Don't Forget That The Quake 1-3 Map Format 
is called beesp 
In Fact 
i hate fucking bees, their annoying as fuck. 

/me gives uwf anaphylactic shock 
One Time... 
I was outside doing yard work, and there was an old bag of lawn clippings that for some reason, hadn't been taken out with the trash pickup for quite a while. So I go to pick it up and there is like a nest of 200 bees in that mother. I ran away into the house, and was like "fuck this."

Later on, my mom looks outside and says "I thought I told you to put that out with the trash this week!!" I explained the situation, but she is a very stubborn woman, and decided to take it upon herself to haul the bag out. (She said "they're only bees")

So here's me looking out the window as my mom foolishly tries to haul the bag out, bees and all, laughing at first when she gets stung, then laughing not so much when she lets loose a scream that sounded like she had been stabbed in the face with a rusty dagger.

She ended up bringing a good amount of the bees in the house with her when she tried to flee, where they kept chasing her. (not me, hehe)

She cried for about three hours straight (" IT. (breathe in) HURTS (breathe in) SO (breathe in) MUUUUCH (sobbing) and the screams she made were so loud, that almost all of the neighbors called to inquire what in the hell had just happenned. Her screams were so pronounced that I really thought she needed an ambulence because she was dying somehow from these bee stings, but she kept waving me off when I would go to call.

Finally my aunt who is a nurse came over and determined that she was not, in fact, allergic to bee stings, but rather was just a big baby.

Long story short, listen to your kids, even if you think they're stupid. 
<- BEEr 
UWF: The Bees would like to let you know that it's 'THEY'RE' not 'THEIR'. 
Kinn's Genetically Altered BEES 
Sorry 
i've taken the orange one and made the shading less intense:

http://photopile.com/photos/sloochyslooch/quakemisc/137402.gif

i'll stop faffing around now :P 
USE THIS AS YOUR WALLPAPER 
Holy Crap! 
isn't that the old-style archvile? is that still in the game?! 
Also 
that's a pretty kick-arse job with the logo there, starbuck :) 
Kinn 
its not in doom3, but its in bees3 all right!
ta btw :) 
Von 
I'm sure my lovely arachnids would just consume, swallow and spit off your weak and small bees or bumblebees! 
Misyu 
you're cruel polished person 
Bees Are So Cute 
why are bees yellow and black to warn things away, but at the same time they have a lot of furry hair on the back of them which makes them look cuddly?

I've used the sheep icon since it's the closest shape to a bee. Maybe an albino bee? 
If A Bee Made A Quake Map 
it would be a base map with loads of yellow and black hazard trim. 
Bees3 
Priceless, the wtf expression on the archvile is hilarious. 
This Thread Needs Some Bee Jokes... 
A woman golfer just came off of the 18th green after a round of golf when she was met by the club pro.

Pro: Hi, how did the round of golf go?
Woman: Very well, but I got stung by a bee.
Pro: Oh really, Where did it sting you?
Woman: Between the First and Second holes.
Pro: I told you your stance was too wide!

This Thread Needs Some GOOD Bee Jokes... 
but i don't think its possible 
How About Some Really Fucking Bad Ones 
What kind of bees hum and drop things?
A fumble bee!

What did the bee say to the flower?
Hello honey!

How does a queen bee get around her hive?
She's throne!

What does the bee Santa Claus say?
Ho hum hum!

What do bees chew?
Bumble gum!

What does a bee say before it stings you?
This is going to hurt me a lot more than it hurts you!

What's a bee-line?
The shortest distance between two buzz-stops!

What is a baby bee?
A little humbug!

Can bees fly in the rain?
Not without their little yellow jackets!

Why did the bee started talking poetry?
He was waxing lyrical!

What goes zzub, zzub?
A bee flying backwards!

What are the cleverest bees?
Spelling bees!

Why do bees buzz?
Because they can't whistle!

What kind of bee can't be understood?
A mumble bee!

What does a bee get at McDonalds?
A humburger!

What kind of bee can keep an aeroplane dry?
An aero-drone!

What do you call a bee who's had a spell put on him?
He's bee-witched!

Where do bees keep their money?
In a honey box!

Why did the bees go on strike?
Because they wanted more honey and shorter working flowers!

What did the bee to the other bee in summer?
Swarm here isn't it!

What is a bee's favorite classical music composer?
Bee-thoven!

Who writes books for little bees?
Bee-trix Potter!

What's a bees favorite novel?
The Great Gats-bee! 
Hehe 
Haha 
you win award for the 2nd Austin Powers Picture to be used for comedy purposes during May 
royal jelly is really expensive

...a good reason to get into beekeeping

also: see Roald Dahl short story 'Royal Jelly' 
Royal Jelly 
A quick google yielded this...

Studies indicate the effectiveness of royal jelly for the following:

for tiredness and overwork, asthenia, anxiety states, insomnia and anorexia
bronchial asthma
liver diseases (hepatitis)
pancreatitis
general exhaustion diseases
arthritis, gout, atherosclerosis
kidney diseases
stomach ulcers
ovarian insufficiency
reversing the aging process
stimulating and regenerating the nervous system
for accelerating the healing and consolidation of fractured bones.
skin disorders
promotes sexual rejuvenation

rofl. 
Hehe 
reminds me when i was visiting some spice gardens in Sri Lanka, and they have all this herbal medicine. They'll take something useless like Sandalwood or Cloves and it'll have a list of healing properties such as "enhances beauty; stops the passing of wind, removes acne, treats halitosis, helps your heart" i wish i'd made some of those up, but i didnt. 
Bees 
Huh? 
Back To The Royal Jelly... 
...it truly is magical ingedient. maybe not as much as Kinn's results show but it's an edible substance that when fed to a regular worker bee larva it actually changes that bee into a queen (thus royal) ... I also think smaller quantities are fed to the soldier bees for a short bit, but the queen larva is fed strictly with royal jelly.

ps. I got stung by a bee on my vacation :( 
Kinn 
that's izzard's monologue, and you goddamn well know it. you're fired. 
Vondur 
...your bee looks to oBEEse to fly... 
Wrath 
Lmfao 
Well done Kinn, well done. 
Hrm 
I had a chuckle at work today because (let me mention I work on naval/marine corps bases as an IT contractor) there is a branch of the navy/marines called the SeeBees whose mascot is a bee with a machine gun. I drove to the building I was working in and there is this huge probably 12 foot tall plastic bee sculpture with a machine gun looking quite mean.

BEES!!!!!!!!!

In high school, I got all b's. 
NatoriousRay 
Can you get a picture of it?

Cell Shaded Bees Aieieie! 
Meh 
I don't have a camera, and spending money on one of those disposable ones seems a bit ridiculous. Let me also remind you how much trouble I might get in if I was caught taking photographs on a military base, giant bee or not. google 'seebees' if you really must know. 
What The...? 
the icon for this thread keeps changing - it's the Daikatana icon now for some reason. :P 

lol... and it will probably continue to do so until the bee icon is included in the icon list. 
A Modern Day Tom Sawyer Is Behind It 
que the gnarly bass line . . . . 
Yeah 
get rid of the CS icon and replace with the bees. 
Heh 
and it will probably continue to do so until the bee icon is included in the icon list.

Ankh icon, ankh icon, ankh icon, bees icon, bees icon!!!

heh, btw I'm back 
What Started Bees? 

Bees. 
Bees started Bees. Or didn't your parents teach you the Birds and the Bees? 
Www.ilovebees.com 
Maybe? 
Bees Really Do Not Do Anything For Me 
wasp, man, wasp.

I wanna tell you about Texas Radio and the Big Beat . . . . 
I Am The Lizard Queen...I Mean King 
We is stoned immaculate 
<- Is This An... 
... HELL BEES ???? 
Hmmm... 
I think you meet the Hell Bee for the first time when you enter the Inner Hive section in Bees III. I haven't got to that bit yet, as I haven't collected enough pollen to progress past the Haunted Honeycomb. Hmmm... maybe I should have started the game on "Drone" skill after all... 
Kinn... 
.. Yes, and the more difficult is to fight Hell Bees without "Water Launcher" weapon... they causes terrible burn injuries ... aarrrrggghhhhh..... I'm burned.... 
Bees 
"It's As If Millions Of Voices Suddenly Cried Out In Terror... 
and were suddenly silenced."

So spaketh Obee-Wan Kenobee. 
Wow, That Bitch Is Huge 
Hate to meet the queen of that hive 
O_o 
This is the bit that got me:

The quarter-ton honeycomb, which may have accumulated inside the apartment wall for years, was so big it was threatening the structural integrity of the two-story building

I'm visualising something rather Giger-esque here... 
Oh, And 
Get away from her, you bitch! 
Hey Baby, 
quite a nice stinger you got there . . . 
i was watching an old rerun of saturday night live with chevy chase, and there was a wrestling match between the BEES and the wasps... it's a message i think... 
Necros... 
Who wins ??? 
Whoever Wins... 
we lose. 
If Paul Anderson Directs 
we lose 
Lol 
hats off to the comedy stylings of Kinnan and Kell 

yeah 

I have never been stung by a bee. Or a wasp. 
Many years ago I had a kitten and his paw got
stung by wasp or bee or something and his paw
swelled up bigger than his head.

it was horrible......but yet somehow amusing.

oh FYI he survived and is still around. 
Sale Royal Jelly And Pure Honey 
I am the director manager of XinXiang City FengJing Apicultural Co.,Ltd. Now our company have researched abundant of fresh Royal Jelly and Pure Honey. In order to meet market��s demand and considerate consumers health protection, our company want to look for new companions in foreign countries. Every year our company can gain fresh Royal Jelly more than one hundred Ton, Pure Honey is more than three thousand Ton. We will guarantee the qualities of our productions, besides, we can offer you the mutual wholesale prices. If you are interested in, please connect with us.
Warm Regards,
Li Baojun
XinXiang City FengJing Apicultural Co.,Ltd
E-mail:li@fjbee.com libaojun888@sohu.com
T: 86-0373-5411569
F: 86-0373-5413063
M: 13783733301 
I Wonder 
...did he just Google search for 'bees' to find messageboards to sell his honey-laced wares to? 
Li Baojun 
I want some of this royal jelly!

Can you email me directly, I've been meening to buy cases of it to increase the size of my phallus. thank you! 
<-- Pint Of Royal Jelly For Drunk Bees !! 
o_O 
I Mean It As No Exaggeration When I Say: 
Post #106 is the greatest post in the history of the func_msgboard. 

ah...the good old

XinXiang City FengJing Apicultural Co.,Ltd

as my grandfather used to say:

"son, dont buy your honey from anywhere else, our family has been using XinXiang City FengJing Apicultural Co.,Ltd for the last 120 years for all our honey." 
Hahahah Uwfan 
[nt] 

Yo 
yo bees are very gay liek u people 
Help Please! 
Hi all
I'm an university student and have a homework to analyze a system in which there are no people taking part. So I choose bee system and I have to analize this.
Do you know a source of info ?
Everything about the bees will be helpful for me...
Thank you in advance
Eysi 
Now That's The Best Post Ever 
(that other thread was way too much bullshit to handle.. and I'm not a negative person so take that for what it is) 
Eysi, 
coming here to sudy bees is like going to an American Irish themed pub (usually means putting up a Guinness sign)to study the Emerald Isle. 
Study, 
but I bet sudying would be more fun. Unless that is a term for blowjobs that I don't know about. 
Eysi 
Somewhere in this thread is a Japanese businessman (bees-nessman?) selling something. He left contact info. Find him and let him know! 
Bees. 
I got stung by a bee the other day, on the back of my leg. Only once, but it hurt like buggery and was still aching and itchy for several days. Ow. 
Worker Bees 
judge where to go from the queen's dance.

Also, they build the beehive out of hexagons.

HTH HAND. 
Stings 
a few months a go a bee got stuck on the inside of my t-shirt when I was at a club (what was it doing in there?) and stuck me 7 times in the shoulder before I noticed and got it out.

...It still hurts :( 
Stuck = Stung 
yeah its late. Kill this thead plz, bye 
Thead = Thread 
you suck 
DaZ... 
...I would've thought your last three posts were an elegant argument not to kill this thread. 
Fear. 
Bees (and their pathetic non kamikaziing brethren wasps) scare the hell out of me.

Everyone seems to have at least one allergy except me. However I have never been stung.

Thus I have surmised my one weakness must be a bee sting waiting to creep up on me. 
Daz 
Bees can only sting once before they die (their stinger gets detached from their body and stuck in the body of animal/person being sting, thus causing very serious damage to the bee itself). So it was some other insect in your case. 
On A Related Note 
Has Vondur posted his hornet videos/pictures yet? 
On A Related Note 
Do we want him to? o.0

;) 

Be 

Royal Jelly 
I eat 2kg of Royal Jelly per week. Just to let you know, I am now ordering 100kg fresh, frozen royal jelly from XinXiang City FengJing Apicultural Co, Ltd in China for an excellent price.
Victor 
Damn Worker Drones 

Victor 
You can get the same benefits by simply eating people who eat royal jelly. As a side benefit, you might reduce the number of cocksockets who resurrect year-old threads.

http://pjw.planetquake.gamespy.com/grafix/yummy.jpg 
Rofl 
cocksocket

wtf 
I Hate This Thread And Everyone In It. 
Including me. 
Cocksocket Indeed 
I'm definitely going to have to use that one next time I'm at a bar.

Me: Hey babe, want me to plug into your cocksocket?
/me gets a knee to the groin and falls to the floor groaning
Me: whoa, I can see your cocksocket from here...

LOL 
Me: whoa, I can see your cocksocket from here...

That's the way to accept defeat with dignity! 
Yup 
yup, just checked, and this is still the best thread here on func. 
FUCK BEES 

Brazilian Propolis 
I would like to offer Brazilian Propolis raw material, as per below:

- Brown Propolis
- Green Propolis
- Propolis extract powder in 1,0 kg bag
- Propolis extract liquid, 30 ml and 1000 ml
- Propolis in tablets 50g
- Dehydrated Bee pollen in 1 kg and 100 g
- Raw Royal jelly 20g
- Bee was in 1 kg

If you have any question, please let me know.

Best Regards,

Jackson Franca
JFranca Agente de Negocios Internacionais
Curitiba � Brazil - Phone / Fax 5541 3252-4037 - Cell 5541 9632-3428
jackson.franca@uol.com.br - jackson.franca@gmail.com - Skype: jackson.franca 
:) 

Bs 

Ugh... 
remind me to add some sort of spam button so i don't have to go into the database to blank out these posts. 
LOL 
I had to Google "propolis" but that is really funny that this thread has some how attracted not one, but two different, completely sincere bee peddlers 
Metl: 
at least this was on topic spam... 
Scampie 
will be thrilled 
We Still Need That BEES Icon. 

What We Really Need 
is RAINBOW icon! 
Post A Reply:
Name:
Title:
Body:
exclamation
idea
flame
noflame
error
skull
beer
moon
pent
rocket
sheep
pacman
pig
cheese
worldcraft
gauntlet
crate
pitfall
pimp
smile
cool
sad
frown
oi
yay
tongue
evil
wink
neutral
q1
q2
q3
ut
hl
cs
doom
dkt
serious
cube
Website copyright © 2002-2017 John Fitzgibbons. All posts are copyright their respective authors.