News | Forum | People | FAQ | Links | Search | Register | Log in
SM119: Happiness In Slackery
No theme and only two maps this week: Trinca discovered the power of cut'n'paste, while neg!ke offers a controversial approach to the concept of happiness.

Screenshots:
http://www.quaddicted.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_details/gid,930/Itemid,60/
Download:
http://www.quaddicted.com/component/option,com_docman/task,doc_download/gid,930/Itemid,60/

neg|ke u nuts :) ehehe nice map! 

trinca: nice. interesting brushwork this time, way to go. if you have lots of monsters that fire a counter, set it to "nomessage" (sf 1), so the message is not displayed after each monster killed. also try to keep vis blocking/r_speeds in mind when making corridors like this (add corners).

quirk2: don't take this map too seriously. i had to let off some steam from the past weeks and got carried away. though i figured it could be a useful prefab for some maps... ;) 

sm119_neg!ke - OMG, that is a riot. I almost closed the map after playing it (lets just say) the puzzle solving way. Explore further my friends, rare delights await you.

sm119_trinca - Your maps were playable from day one, but they get nicer to look at every time. The shamblers were a little easy to get around, making this quite a short little blast. Good though. 
Only Two Maps... 
...but those two are the bomb.

Trinca: carnage supreme once again, wished it was longer with more quad runs :)

Neg!ke: instant classic, it�s a rare occasion that a Quake map makes me laugh really hard, but the moment I got that apple..or the end for the unhappy people..omg ! Awesome from start to end(and getting 100% kills is quite a challenge). 
Negle's Map Made Me Lol 
and that makes the map dignified. 
Post A Reply:
Name:
Title:
Body:
exclamation
idea
flame
noflame
error
skull
beer
moon
pent
rocket
sheep
pacman
pig
cheese
worldcraft
gauntlet
crate
pitfall
pimp
smile
cool
sad
frown
oi
yay
tongue
evil
wink
neutral
q1
q2
q3
ut
hl
cs
doom
dkt
serious
cube
Website copyright © 2002-2017 John Fitzgibbons. All posts are copyright their respective authors.