Good Maps, All!
I likes what you did with the theme :)
- Drew's benefited from extra polish and could have passed for a full release.
- FifthElephant's came close to greatness if it weren't for those darn clipping errors.
- Ijed's was symmetrically stupendous.
- Jackfapoff's was a foggy fiend-fest.
- Orbs's required god-mode to get a thumbs up.
- RickyT23's could have been better if lit.
- Scampie's was a good fight in a tight space.
- Negke's was a fun race at Scampie's expense.
I haven't gotten around to trying the other maps yet, but yours is way too well made for a speedmap. Looks and plays good. Very nice work!
I dunno, I thought Drew's map could have been better if it had more crates.
and thanks Than. but like I said, not a *real* speedmap like the others.
:( Missed This Appointment :(
..why nobody advised me ? :( sigh
when the next ?
Just Check The Speedmapping Thread
Or alternatively, organize the next one yourself!
"No brown or green textures allowed"
that only leaves ikblue doesn't it?
That Green Set
From the Castle of Koohoo.
What About Red?
There's a lot of red in the knave set. ;)
The Ik White
Variant used in shesp1 is pretty cool. Though also probably tough to pull off in an sm?
you forgot whole 32 shades of purple
Did you use TrenchBroom to make your level?
Just thinking about the amount of crates...
WC 3.3 because A- had troubles setting up TB and B- was pretty busy actually, didn't want to figure out the problem and then set it up/learn it at that point. Still haven't gotten around to it.
Just finding the interface faster than wc myself.
really should get to it, looks really fun.
I can recommend it, probably one of the easiest editors interfaces I've seen. Including Unity, since it has the same drag and drop entity usage.
Can a mod update the header link(s) to point to spirit's version please?
Should have uploaded all that stuff to the right place first time round.