News | Forum | People | FAQ | Links | Search | Register | Log in
Blade Of Agony Chapter 2 Is Released!
Blade of Agony is a story-driven FPS. The project is inspired by WWII shooters from the 90's and early 2000's, like Wolfenstein 3D, Medal of Honor, and Call of Duty, but with faster-paced gameplay in the spirit of Doom! The game can be played standalone using the GZDoom engine as a base.

http://boa.realm667.com/
Looks Cool! 
Will check out! Congrats on the release. 
Inspired? More Like Steals 
Paging Zenimax legal.... 
WTF A 402MB Download 
For a Doom mod? Come on. 
402mb Is Nothing In 2017 
This mod is a labour of love. Very impressive. I'm having a blast playing it. Highly recommended. 
Are You Supposed To Paly E1 First Or Does E2 Have Everything? 

As Far As I Know 
This chapter 2 release includes an updated version of chapter 1 as well.

Shame that my crappy notebook computer cannot run it without major frame rate issues. Have been a big fan of wolfenstein series and judging by the screenshots it must be a good game. 
@Butane 
But it's a Doom mod, Doom mods shouldn't be a 402MB download that's just dumb. What's in there, someone's entire Quake II install? Maybe they should've made it for a game that was a better fit (and an engine that can handle it if there are frame rate issues) like Return To Castle Wolfenstein. This would make a great RTCW mod. 

You must be fun at parties. 

Arcane Dimensions is an affront to the Quake Gods, just as this mod is an affront to the Doom Gods. /s 
Post A Reply:
Name:
Title:
Body:
exclamation
idea
flame
noflame
error
skull
beer
moon
pent
rocket
sheep
pacman
pig
cheese
worldcraft
gauntlet
crate
pitfall
pimp
smile
cool
sad
frown
oi
yay
tongue
evil
wink
neutral
q1
q2
q3
ut
hl
cs
doom
dkt
serious
cube
Website copyright © 2002-2017 John Fitzgibbons. All posts are copyright their respective authors.