Not sure if Quake lends itself well to slow maps. The player moves very quickly even under standard play. You can go really fast with strafe jumps. Thief would be a better game for this stuff
True Love Waits
The original, still the best. Map five or six of Zerst�rer.
1) The Hell in a Can - takes a while to unfold, forces you to do chores.
2) Once Upon Atrocity - have to explore just to find the monsters. Finding the monsters is like a reward.
3) Middle Evil (slow because 4 Shamblers require exploration first)
4) Project Monster Free. 100% puzzles.
5) SpaceHulk 256 - because a silent fiend is right behind you every time you get comfortable and the paranoia means you have to be careful
I mean slower as in fewer monsters overall, not a crap tonne of action all thruout.
I too like to go fast, so i keep that in mind.
baker said the ones i would have said.
In the Shadows -> stealth mode.
Ascending & Descending
Caelestis Tumultus ?
Maybe The Anomaly 2 and RJ Zone on easy skill.