(Almost) Hard-100% Playthrough Below!
I'll make some quick reviews:
- Who let the fiends out? : Okay, this map has one secret that I can't find at all. I know there's a secret message (with a super easy trick to go straight to the ending), but that's not a secret.
Oh, and I noticed there was an easy way to NOT teleport if you fall down... And softlock yourself (same for the fiends that jump far away). Otherwise, a quite nice looking map. Loved it.
- We all float down here : I liked the design of the may, but I've noticed that the elevators mid-level followed by the slope jump right after it are really painful to make... I died countless times because Ranger wasn't able to move to the ledge.
- Floating Waste Processing : WOW, WHAT A MAP! Not only it's huge, but it was really fun to play (even if, due to gravity ((?)) many lifts made me lose armor/life). Killing those zombies far away was probably the highlight of the map. I missed one secret though.
- Somnus : very simple map, I enjoyed it.
- The Bouncy Place : Okay, the beginning of the map heavily puzzled me. Did I have to make a rocket jump using a vore to progress? I seriously didn't understand the proper way to do it, so I had to get creative. Otherwise a map full of deadly battles due to the small size of the map.
- Untitled : mixing water with low-gravity was really creative. Also, using only the LG scared me in a lot of places during my very first playthrough (killed myself accidentally right after the silver door hehe!). Definitely one of my favorites.
- Pyramid Scheme : That was a nightmare to find the very first secret. Also to jump properly without falling. Despite its simplistic looks, it was one of the hardest maps I've ever played.
- Suilebis : That was a nice little slaughter map (if I can say it that way). The final battle with shamblers was a nice reward after all the pain you had slightly earlier :P
- It's time to leave my prison! : I don't know why, but jumping maps suited the theme well. It's extremely small and short, but it was enjoyable while it lasted.
- Eternal Fall: a map that took me a long time to complete it due to the chaotic beginning and ending. I wasn't able to find many secrets (although I missed 2 on purpose, and missed a few monsters because I lacked some RL ammo at the very end. Oh well. At least I was able to free my frustration there :P