which Q3 map looks as good as Geotechnic/Endurance/Achromatic in your opinion?
There are a number of great looking maps, some not as Tech focused. The following are all visually strong:
- Rustgrad by Hipshot
- Solitude by Hipshot
- Trespass by Pat Howard
- Goldleaf by Pat Howard
- Evolution by thefury
- The Edge of Forever by Sock (Single player "mission")
- Windsong Keep by Phantazm11
- Shibam by DaEngineer
- McSarge's by cityy
- Ludonarrative Dissonance by Lunaran
- Swiss Cheese Trickster by Q-Fraggel
- Hell's Gate - Extended by sst13
- Lost Arena by sst13
- You'll Shoot Your Eye Out by Lunaran & KungFuSquirrel
- Undergod by fKd
...and many more.
wow, Rustgrad, what a map
is there a patched version of Rustgrad where u can not shoot thru this https://i.postimg.cc/Y96F8Hbr/rustgradshot051600x1200.png
Had a go at making a patch for this issue, thinking it might have been a shader issue. No luck. The problem seems to be part of the compile process.
You could always reach out to Hipshot. If you do manage to get a patch working (or a new compile version), please let me know. Would be happy to update the listing on ..::LvL.