Quakespasm 0.95.0 Released
Version 0.95.0 of QuakeSpasm is released.
Changes since the previous version:
- Add support for lit water (patch contributed by Josiah Jack, with
fixes from Eric Wasylishen.)
- Add model scale support -- requires protocol 999. (Original patch
contributed by Josiah Jack with fixes from temx and Andrei Drexler.
Thanks to Eric Wasylishen, MH and Spike for useful discussions.)
- Add sv_cheats cvar for 2021 rerelease (patch from Andrei Drexler).
- Clear the startdemo list on game change (patch by Andrei Drexler).
- Try light trace from entity origin first (patch by Andrei Drexler).
- Backport a few fixes to the bundled SDL2-2.0.22 version.