Here are some demos on skill 3. I saw few maps on streams, so demos are not always blind playthrough. In some cases I have replayed maps (for various reasons), but most of them are first time played.
Sorry for that...
Check out newhouse's map demo. I replayed it like 20 times and run is quite well optimized :D
I'll start uploading them on youtube soon.
I agree with previous comments, but here are few thoughts:
- Very solid map! Well designed.
- Cool traps!
- I think I got red armor secret by accident :D Don't know what happened!
- Well Designed;
- Only one secret? (anyway haven't found it...)
- "Arena" fights can be super through, especially on Nightmare;
- Nice map, but fights get repetitive, even few Ogres spawn in the same place;
- Room with Vores and Shamblers is kinda hard, but fun;
- I'm not sure about this texture pack :D
- Retro look is Ok, reminds me of old maps;
- You give Rockets/Grenades before Shambler fight, where Shambler has 50% immunity to explosives :D
- Easy on Nightmare, but final 3 Vores fight is nice troll move ;)
- Tastes like Doom with Quake vibes;
- Zombie killing and elevator part was fun;
- Final fight was borring;
- Good map in overall but...
- ...I can go where I shouldn't be allowed...
- ...and thanks to that, you can cheat in final arena :D
- Solid and well designed map;
- Small but full of smooth gameplay;
- Interesting layout;
- Smooth gameplay;
- Sometimes enemies can't reach you and you have easy target to eliminate;
- Too big :D
- Few very interesting concepts, pretty well executed;
- I found all secrets, but after I recorded a demo for you. I'll add it as a bonus to YT video.
- Platforming wasn't dramatic;
- Killing zombies was fun;
- I found only half of the secrets from 9 available. Either balance or myself sucks (probably both);
- Interesting map, but something was missing;
- You could add a little bit more detail;
- Definitely too much Ogres...
- Extremely unfair map...
- Platforming sucks ass;
- Traps like this needs much more polishing;
- Simple, short map, would need more polishing;
- I probably discovered 2 secrets wrongly ;)
- Good map!
- Nice and oldschool Quake platforming;
- With such maps you could be a well known mapper, but instead you're a trolling lazy motherfucker (in other words: "Please go map, Sir");
- Cool atmospheric map;
- Sometimes feels empty for some reason;
- Good and not annoying platforming parts;
- Nice detailed map;
- Super secret was worth it, but one of the buttons is not the easiest one to find (I knew more or less where to search for it);